• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sparked by another thread--any DVC tattoos out there?

trampslady

<font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide
I know we have some really big Disney fans who lUV their DVC. Anyone have the ink to prove it to the world?

I've wanted a Disney-related tattoo for a really long time, but I can't decide on which character and where I want him/her to live.

I love DVC... but not that much.

This thread reminds me of a funny story! Several years ago I worked with another Disney fanatic! We were going on one day about who was the biggest Mickey fan! We mentioned our earrings, watch, necklace, pins, paperclips, stapler, etc. I conceded when she pulled down her pants and showed me her Mickey tattoo on her lower left side! I was blown away! LOL!

Every time we go to Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon I look at the temporary tattoos but since I'm scared of needles and health risks, I don't ever plan on getting a real tattoo of Mickey Mouse or any of his friends.

Donna

We at The Timeshare Store, Inc. will be happy to help those that want tattoos.
We can use the same ink, that we use to hand write the Resort letters on our special "Resale totes".
The tattoos would be guaranteed to last as long as the totes!
You spoke, and we listened! :listen:

Tom :duck:

T.E. Yeary said:
We at The Timeshare Store, Inc. will be happy to help those that want tattoos.
We can use the same ink, that we use to hand write the Resort letters on our special "Resale totes".
The tattoos would be guaranteed to last as long as the totes!
You spoke, and we listened! :listen:

Tom :duck:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Give you a few smilies and there is NO stopping you!!!

My sons ALWAYS get the temporary tattoos at WDW (and the last for a few weeks). Ok - last time, Dad got one too - a big goofy head on his arm....Do you KNOW that was just too easy? lol

Okay, you guys are a bit too frisky this morning! And, I'm gonna try to get in on the smilie fun....never tried it before...here goes.... :earboy2:

trampslady-that Smilie reminds me of my Shih-tzu only my dog has more hair. :rolleyes2

Are you sure that's the one you want to use! :scratchin

Tom :wave:

Okay, you've got me hooked! pirate:

Get it, Captain Hook?

I like this one as it's Friday, and I'm particularly glad about that! :banana:

But, my tooth is bothering me, so I'm kinda feeling this way too. :earseek:

No Tattoos for me, but when I was in Typhoon Lagood last Sept. I saw a guy who had Disney tatoos all over him. He had one of Walt's face on his back and it looked amazing.

I'm not into Tatoos, but this guy had some really cool ones.

Now you're cooking, or should I say hooking, as in Capt. Hook? :cool1:

Uh oh! I just read it again, I may have messed up! :faint:

T.E. Yeary said:
trampslady-that Smilie reminds me of my Shih-tzu only my dog has more hair. :rolleyes2

Are you sure that's the one you want to use! :scratchin

Tom :wave:
You tell him where to click and a week later he's the expert. I give my sincere apologies to all of my DIS friends. PLEASE don't ban me! :guilty:

BTW - Can I just ssay that I am so relieved that no one's admitted to having a DVC tattoo? (Guess I just did! ;) ) This thread had me kind of scared.

Here's hubby's latest. It is on his back.
Jiminy

He also has a Sorcerer Mickey on his chest and a non Disney tattoo on his upper arm - our girls' names around a heart.

He wants a Donald, but I beg him not to get another one! At least now, all his can be covered. It is funny when we are swimming at WDW to see people wondering if they are real or temporary.

We did see the infamous "Disney Tattoo Guy" last April I think it was at MGM. We started to walk over to him, but stopped ourselves. You can google him and find lots of pics!

I bought a huge lot of temporary Disney tattoos on ebay for the girls. They are just like the ones in the parks, but I got like 100 of them for the price of 1 at the park!

I was gonna put a DVC logo and "You can never have enough points!" on one cheek, and my banking deadlines on the other.

However, DW said I shouldn't blemish perfection, so I decided against it.

JimMIA said:
I was gonna put a DVC logo and "You can never have enough points!" on one cheek, and my banking deadlines on the other.

However, DW said I shouldn't blemish perfection, so I decided against it.

Does that make you a perfect...errrr...donkey? :earboy2: (very funny Jim :rotfl: )

lllovell said:
Does that make you a perfect...errrr...donkey? :earboy2: (very funny Jim :rotfl: )
No...but actually doing it certainly would have!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter