Specific Tiffany drivers???

pennyplanner

DIS Veteran
Okay, I know this is getting very specific, but has anyone had Don aka Donavon as a driver for Tiffany lately? His is from the islands with a lovely lilting voice.

My kids just loved his sense of humor and professionalism when we used Tiffany in 11/99 for the Millenium Celebration. Asking on the boards is more fun than calling. Our plans to travel to WDW are for November of this year.

--penny

We've had larger groups the last few times, so we always get Tiffany's van, and the driver's name is Berkeley. He's great! We always look forward to seeing him - in fact we'll be back down in May with a group of 7, so we get to see him again! :D

Don was our driver this past March! He was great! When he picked us up at the CSR on our last day, my DS ran to him to give him a big hug and he picked him up and twirled him around. My DS thought he was the best. You are right he was very professional and a very nice man.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I will specifically request Don as our driver without the risk of sounding like an idiot. What a wonderful coincidence that you as a fellow New Englander experienced the same warmth!

--penny

We have also had Berkeley as our driver several times. He grew up a few towns over from where we live. We request him everytime we go to WDW. We are a family of 6.
I strongly suggest that you use Tiffany Town Car as a way to get to the WDW Resorts. I have never, ever had a problem. PS Ask for Berkeley as your driver.

MDM
DVC Member April 2000 :earsboy: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter