Spin off: Name your top 5 Pixar movies

I’m going w/ the ones which have meant the most to our family for our different reasons:

* Finding Nemo - our older son’s 3rd birthday was “Finding Nemo” themed, & our older 2 kids watched it over & over & over when they were little
* The Incredibles - as a family, we dressed up like The Incredibles for MNSSHP when our youngest was about 2
* Toy Story 1, 2, & 3 - our younger son’s 2nd birthday was “Toy Story” themed
* Cars - my dad really liked Cars & would watch it w/ the grandkids & we had tons of Cars toys

And, hmmm… I guess the last one would be the Monsters, Inc & Monsters University duo.

I also liked Inside Out, but, since our younger son was completely devastated by Bing Bong, we only ever watched it once.

Wall-E
Toy Story
Up
Onward
The Incredibles

Wall-E & Toy Story are tied. If I could have slipped in Toy Story 3, I would. I would like to share that my kiddo loves Good Dinosaur in addition to all the Toy Story movies we've seen together (we haven't seen Lightyear yet). Ratatouille and Coco are among my husband's favs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter