Splash Mountain Being Changed?

I'm 26 and agree, I know nothing of the story and grew up on Disney movies. I'd say this rumor has a chance. However, changing such a park icon will be tough and cause such an uproar I also wouldn't be surprised if it never happened.

If it does happen, I predict it will be after Fantasyland expansion. Not soon.

They apparently demolished Micky and Minnie's houses, ect. when they did they Fantasyland expansion so I wouldn't be surprised if they changed anything. I think most modern visitors aren't familiar with The Song of the South, and even if Princess and the Frog wasn't a major success it is definitely more recognizable. Plus if there are more rides/attractions featuring PATF characters the DVD and merchandise sales will probably increase, ect. I can see why they would do it, and honestly I wouldn't mind it. I personally loved PATF.

They apparently demolished Micky and Minnie's houses, ect. when they did they Fantasyland expansion so I wouldn't be surprised if they changed anything. I think most modern visitors aren't familiar with The Song of the South, and even if Princess and the Frog wasn't a major success it is definitely more recognizable. Plus if there are more rides/attractions featuring PATF characters the DVD and merchandise sales will probably increase, ect. I can see why they would do it, and honestly I wouldn't mind it. I personally loved PATF.

But Mickeys and Minnies house were never supposed be up that long, what was the cronolgy Mickeys Birthday land, then Mickeys Star land, then Finally Mickeys TTF? I am not sure what itteration brought the houses in. Rides are intended to be much more permanent than those houses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter