~~~Spring Disney Pin Exchange~~~...CLOSED!!

Would someone please explain exactly what goes on at an online pin exchange? I might be interested. Thanks. Dinghy Deb

oooo so glad I didn't miss this one in the midst of the move. I've been waiting for this for several months! :) pm coming soon :)

How did the move go Ashley? All settled in?

it was a little stressful, but I think everything is alright. Everything is starting to calm down and we're all unpacked just trying to get adjusted, but I've already discovered an awesome scrapbook store that isn't to unreasonable as far as price goes and they have tons and tons of disney stuff (some stuff i haven't seen before) and i haven't even started my disney book yet so this is great. Also there is an a.c. moore and they are pretty good priced on scrapbook stuff too. I am really excited for the pin exchange. How goes the house hunt?

I have narrowed it down to 2 :yay: But now it is hard. Taking all the info home to share with DH and make the final discision this coming week :eek:
They are both great. I think the lots are going to decide it.

Sent my PM for Allyson and I. Did you end up in Chandler?

Still deciding....it is looking like down this way.
I think one is Chandler and one Gilbert. Deciding is SO hard!!

Over the weekend I posted over on the Collector's Board in case anyone from there would like to join. I even included a link! :yay:

I am in as always! :goodvibes

I will get a pm over in just a few. My boys are begging for food at the moment. :rotfl: I should be a good mommy and go feed them. ;)

I'm in too... my first pin exchange:cool1: Just wanted to clarify though - tradeables are genuine disney pins, right? I wore my Tink lanyard w/ Tink pins to BG yesterday for passholders opening... sure did get some strange looks :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter