~~~Spring Disney Pin Exchange~~~...CLOSED!!

Deb

All you do is send Nancy the info she ask for in her first post. When sign-ups are over, she will send you a PM with the name and address of who you will send to.

Pick out 2 Disney Pins and send them off, posting on the sent/received thread that you shipped. Then sit back and wait for your pins, posting on the sent/received thread what you received and who they were from.

*Pins do not need to be new, but must be in good shape.*
*You may specify pins that you collect -ie: Mickey, but you may not receive any Mickey pins.*

pm sent. I am more excited about getting mail at my new place than I am about the pins...okay maybe its a tie! :banana: :goodvibes

LOL...Ashley. You should have mail coming from another exchange.

There are still a few people that said they were going to play that I have not gotten their info from.

Deb

All you do is send Nancy the info she ask for in her first post. When sign-ups are over, she will send you a PM with the name and address of who you will send to.

Pick out 2 Disney Pins and send them off, posting on the sent/received thread that you shipped. Then sit back and wait for your pins, posting on the sent/received thread what you received and who they were from.

*Pins do not need to be new, but must be in good shape.*
*You may specify pins that you collect -ie: Mickey, but you may not receive any Mickey pins.*

The Disney pins need to be ones that are tradeable in the parks as well.

Yeah! We are all in! Looking forward to it!

Thanks for organizing!

:woohoo:

PMs going out to a couple of people that said they wanted to play and haven't sent their info ;)

Just got all my info sent over...

I have pinpics too.. under TheDisneyBunch :)

I am looking forward to another great pin exchange. :thumbsup2

No new sign-ups. I will work on sorting names tonight and they will go out as soon as I get DH out the door in the morning :teeth:

Bummer!! I missed it!!:mad:

Guess I'll catch it next time.

Have fun guys!!

Kimba

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter