###Spring Disney Pin Sent/Received###.....COMPLETED!!

I received a pin package today from WDWRocksMySocks, Kirsten

I can't find them on pinpics :(

One is Mickey and Minnie hugging
And the other is Castaway Club Mickey and Minnie on a beach

Thank you, Kirsten

Can't seem to find the Mickey and Minnie one again, but I know it's on pinpics somewhere. Here's the Castaway Club one (Pin 57257):

pin57257

Glad you liked them Nancy!!

We got Buzz lipgbalm which the kids really needed and a cute princess keychain which I love. (these were not from the same person)

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=3257&sid=8108.1269556842.v2

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=67743&sid=8111.1269556876.v2

All but the Tink were snagged for Ethan's board. Thanks guys. :)

This was from me! Glad you guys liked them!!

Thanks for helping me to recall who they were all from. Little hands began moving things around on me and I had no idea what was what anymore...haha I love it all though. Thanks so much guys! Pin exchanges are always so much fun!

We just recently made Ethan's board for his bedroom so this has been a ton of fun for him having all these pins to add to it. :rotfl: I think he is going to need a bigger book. :rolleyes1

Amanda glad you got the package. Sorry I didn't have any of your wants, so thought I would aim for pins your son would like.

No worries at all. He loves them and I love seeing him excited over the pins he gets to keep. :thumbsup2

Amanda, did your bunch get mailed out??

Thank you for finding that one, Kirsten. I found them in all the colors except the red :rotfl:

The last one I sent was also delivered yesterday, so someone needs to go pick it up ;)

:yay: Glad to hear some of those international ones are arriving ::yes::

Theresa=Queenbillabong
Barbara=Luv2Roam

I rec'd a packet today from Amanda -- TheDisneyBunch.

One pin I have already. But it is nice, and will make a good park lanyard trade. :cool1: I always need those.

pin39468

The other pin I did not already have. And I collect Toy Story, ride pins, and Zurg is my second favorite villain. (Tic Toc being my favorite. :thumbsup2 )
pin67743

Thanks very much! :cutie:

Got my pins from Amanda today - thanks! I love them! I have NO idea how to post the links, but one is Lightning McQueen in front of the Castle, and the other is Pal Mickey. DS LOVES McQueen, so I think that's going to him, and dd loved the Pal Mickey. Thanks Amanda!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter