~~~Spring Yankee Candle Exchange~~~...CLOSED!!

Sent you a PM. I've had to get picky about the exchanges (postage is a killer:eek: ). But, cannot pass up the Yankee Candle one.:lovestruc

Thanks for doing this exchange again:worship:

Cindy

I've never done one before, but I've always wanted to do a Yankee Candle one!:yay:
Sending my PM!!

Looking forward to hearing from you Ashley.
When are you leaving for VA?

That's true. That is the day I start looking for houses ;) I'll be thinking of you too. I am scheduled to be out looking for 3 days :woohoo: I love looking.

Wow, I almost missed this one! My PM has been sent, and I am looking forward to another exchange.

I think I need to send PMs to some of the past players. I hate for someone to miss that usually does them. I did send reminders to those that requested them, but this time it was only about 5.

Glad you made it Kirsten.

LOL....good thing I am going looking alone, or it could turn into more than just looking and it is too early for that. Need to get this house sold first and who knows how long that will take :rolleyes:

LOL....good thing I am going looking alone, or it could turn into more than just looking and it is too early for that. Need to get this house sold first and who knows how long that will take :rolleyes:

I'm sure it won't take as long as you think. At any rate good luck! I am more the buying person and Matt is more the looking person. I like that instant gratification. Lol. Like we went to hobby lobby the other day and of course I had to buy scrapbook stuff. Not anywhere near as important as a house, but served well for an example:)

;) Well, I do have final say.

I hope you find out your address before the Yankee candle exchange closes. Do you know when?

;) Well, I do have final say.

I hope you find out your address before the Yankee candle exchange closes. Do you know when?

hopefully i'll find it out tomorrow...I am sick of having my exchange packages sent to my fmil's house and then having to wait on her to mosey around to ups to send it to me. She took like three days last time! She is riding my last nerve with wedding stuff. I guess her husband told her to mind her own business tonight. At least someone could tell her b/c I didn't want to. I love how we arent' suppose to invite kids yet her precious little grand daughter has to come b/c she already bought the dress. Well you knew that we weren't having kids at the wedding...in fact I think she made the rule b/c its expensive to have to pay for the kids b/c if they are old enough to sit in their own spot or whatever then they count as a person to pay or whatever. So we are charged place settings for them. Even babies you have to pay a certain rate for. Sorry for the rant totally off topic. If worse comes to worse I'll just have to once again give her addy. :goodvibes I always have final say too! Its a good thing to have that power ;)

Sorry about your MIL...your wedding, do what you want ::yes::

Only 2 days left for sign-ups. Who else wants to play with us. We have 20 so far. We had 29 last spring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter