~~~Spring Yankee Candle Exchange~~~...CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
:bounce: :hyper: Time for the annual Spring Yankee Candle exchange!!

We will have a $15 MINIMUM on this one.

Please PM me your:
name
address
e-mail address
Scents you like/dislike:
Willing to be an elf if needed?
Willing to send internationally if needed?

Sign-ups will be until 3-7 (and I leave for AZ...I will track while there). Names will go out that day.
Mail-by date is 3-17!
Let the fun begin!! :jumping1:

I am going to think about this one. I know I said I wanted to do it and I really do, but df and I are trying to cut down on expenses so I have to be more selective about my dis exchanges. We're going to start the envelop system that Dave ramsey came up with. I don't know if you've heard of him, but he is rather amazing. daveramsey.com if you want to check him out just to see what i'm talking about. We have been very looslely following his plan for about a yr, but not super strict with it.(to get out of debt.) We are pretty much, but still have a bit to go. Okay i'm rambling. I'm going to discuss this with df tomorrow while we're dejunking my room and see if he'll allow. :) Then all I have to do is get the addy for our new apartment! (we found one hurray!) :goodvibes

Good luck with the move, Ashley. Take care.
If you can't join, very understandable ::yes::

I'm thinking... thinking i had SUCH bad luck last time I'm scared :scared1:

:rotfl: Well, that was holiday time and a lot of people were in that situation.
It has to be better, right?
I ordered during the President's Day sale and it went well.
Hope to see you join in ::yes::

I found codes:

$10 off of $25 - DTD18 expires 3/22
$15 off of $45 - CRM803A expires 3/20

I just used the first code and it worked, but I'm unsure of the second.:thumbsup2

This sounds great! PM is on the way.

I've never done a Yankee Candle exchange - what is the best way to ship?

i'm going to do it since I already bought a few candles during the presidents day sale...just have to find out our new addy in va. I'll be back once I find out!

This sounds great! PM is on the way.

I've never done a Yankee Candle exchange - what is the best way to ship?

A lot of people order directly from Yankee Candle. They have economy shipping for $6.00. If you decide to send it priority, get a flat rate box from USPS.

I love this exchange!!!

What is an elf?

An elf is someone who is willing to send to someone who signed up for the exchange but the person who received that name didn't send. It doesn't happen too often but no one wants someone who participated and held up their end of the exchange come away with nothing.

I haven't read this all. You guys were busy while I was gone ;)
Looks like the questions have been answered.
I will check back in tomorrow evening. Gone all day tomorrow....but we now have 10 playing :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter