• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

SSR or OKW

glindamood

DIS Veteran
We are cruising on the Magic 12/17 but will arrive in Orlando 12/16. We own at OKW and SSR but for one day (no park passes) where does everyone recommend our staying. There is availability for 2 bedrooms for both locations so that is not making up my mind. I know that there is more space at OKW but thought SSR might be interesting - and close to DTD for something else to do. Comments???

If you like DTD and want to experience the new resort, that might be the place to go for a day or two. If you know what to expect at OKW and love the "down time" before or after your cruise, that would be an excellent choice as well. My personal preference is OKW, but yours might be different. Have you stayed at SSR yet?

We have not stayed at SSR yet - but have owned at OKW since 1993 and have stayed there many times. We are also staying at OKW before our Thanksgiving reunion cruise so I am really thinking that SSR would be fun/interesting and a bit of a change.

In that case, I would definitely stay at SSR. We stayed there last fall. It's nice, but I prefer OKW. I would not have know that for sure until staying there though.

That is how I felt after staying at BWV. Thanks for you input - I do think that it will be SSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter