• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SSR Room suggestion

Have owned at SSR since it opened and stayed many times. I always request and never get what I request. Go figure. :rolleyes1

Having said that, I think Grandstand is probably the most common request for standards because of proximity to Carriage House and the nice pool. Requested it for my stay last week and again... nada. :headache:

Did get a nice room in the Paddocks which I really didn't mind. At least it wasn't Carousel! Stayed there once and when I complained about the distance and lack of pool, the CM actually said "well, at least you have a bus stop"! Honestly it's like being sent to detention :sad2:
We too bought SSR at the beginning and have stayed dozens of times. The only requests I ever put in are near pool and upper floor. We have been placed in the Grandstand 90% of our stays. Only had the Carousel once and it was a two night stay, so it didn't matter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter