Stacking G+ for 2nd park of the day

MouseMamaToMany

Mouseketeer
Hello all! I’m hoping some of you wound be willing to share your experiences with stacking G+ reservations for your second park of the day, specifically MK.

I’m headed to the parks on the week of 6/11-6/18, and most days have no MK park reservations available. I’m not super attached to having to do everything, and am staying deluxe so will have the extended evening hours to catch anything I miss on a park hopper afternoon.

Would you recommend I buy G+ one day (on an Epcot day, perhaps) and try to stack reservations for late in the day at MK? Do you think enough inventory would remain later in the morning and early afternoon to make it a worthwhile investment, or should I stick with savvy touring and catching rides at Extended Evening Hours? Thanks in advance!

I think stacking would work well. The only two rides which "sell out" by the afternoon are Jungle Cruise and Peter Pan.

Yes. My daughter and I did this Mother’s Day weekend. We secured 5 lightening lanes (with park close at 11pm)

We have done this many times, but if you are trying to start MK late afternoon or evening you may have to wait a bit before the return times are late enough. So we actually did our 7 am choice for test track and then started stacking for our 5 pm arrival to MK after using test track. Peter Pan or Jungle Cruise typically will have the farthest out return times.

Stacking is a good plan, but the evening hours are even better. I've done evening hours twice. Everything was a walk on, especially starting around midnight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter