Stacy's Pita Chips

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I am a huge fan of Stacy's Pita Chips and i'm curious to know if you have ever eaten them or like them? My aunt eats them and introduced me to Stacy's Pita Chips and I have liked them ever since. Has Stacy's Pita Chips been making pita chips for a long time and what is the history behind them?

They are $10 a bag at Costco. Ridiculous.
WOW - the good thing is with all these chips getting more expensive and smaller portions - I'm just not eating them anymore.

I ended up switching to popcorn and bought an inexpensive air popper.
Much better for you and I can add whatever spices I want.

fire roasted jalapeno!
Those do sound good.

My aunt likes the plain and cinnamon Stacy's Pita Chips and my mom and I tried the cinnamon pita chips and they were alright but we never bought them again but the only Stacy's Pita Chips I buy are the plain ones. But Stacy's Pita Chips has pita crisps too which I buy now and those are good as well

All I know is when my husband eats them within 50 feet of me, I want to scream. They are the loudest food ever.

My wife complains about my crunching as well... what is one supposed to do when eating apples, Fritos, chips, etc... she does know that she makes noise when eating these foods too, right?!?! I hear all the noises, sure they are not beautiful musical strains, but such is how eating goes... I just don't complain about a part of life...lol.. There is a Golden Girls scene where Dorothy gets mad at her mom for crunching when eating Fritos and her mom basically says what do you want, their Fritos...hah... I say CRUNCH ON!!!!

My wife complains about my crunching as well... what is one supposed to do when eating apples, Fritos, chips, etc... she does know that she makes noise when eating these foods too, right?!?! I hear all the noises, sure they are not beautiful musical strains, but such is how eating goes... I just don't complain about a part of life...lol.. There is a Golden Girls scene where Dorothy gets mad at her mom for crunching when eating Fritos and her mom basically says what do you want, their Fritos...hah... I say CRUNCH ON!!!!
Menopausal symptoms are crazy...lol. That's all I can say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter