Standard view grand villa at kindani numbers?

eeyoresbestfriend

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! We are doing our first trip in a grand villa this coming Sunday- a big celebration trip. I know that there are only 2 grand villas with a standard view at Kindani, and that one is number 7859, does anyone happen to know the number of the other one? I'm just wondering if we were to park near 7859, would we be near the other standard view room? I'm thinking the second one is probably on the other side of the resort, because that would be our luck lol! Thanks everyone!

Hi everyone! We are doing our first trip in a grand villa this coming Sunday- a big celebration trip. I know that there are only 2 grand villas with a standard view at Kindani, and that one is number 7859, does anyone happen to know the number of the other one? I'm just wondering if we were to park near 7859, would we be near the other standard view room? I'm thinking the second one is probably on the other side of the resort, because that would be our luck lol! Thanks everyone!
I’m pretty sure the other is 7861 which is the next villa down & also abuts Pembe savanna. Room finder has it as a savanna view, but I think they’re wrong. @drusba is the villa location expert for AKV & I think she answered a similar question for me awhile ago.

See map here showing location of elevators (post no. 4): https://www.disboards.com/threads/k...arked.3558443/#lg=_xfUid-1-1629905447&slide=0. The standard view GVs both have actual Pembe Savanna view. One of them is at the end of the sixth building unit away from lobby just before the Pumba elevator, and the other one is right at the start of the seventh building unit just after the Pumba elevator.

All the rooms facing Pembe savanna in those two building units have actual Pembe savanna view but are designated standard view rooms. They were all originally designated savanna view but, in 2012, DVC made major changes to AKV, both at Jambo and Kidan, that changed a significant number of savanna rooms to standard view. As far as parking goes, you just need to park somewhat close to the Pumba elevator, which is well-marked and will take you to your room from the ground floor parking lot.

Last edited:
See map here showing location of elevators (post no. 4): https://www.disboards.com/threads/k...arked.3558443/#lg=_xfUid-1-1629905447&slide=0. The standard view GVs both have actual Pembe Savanna view. One of them is at the end of the sixth building unit away from lobby just before the Pumba elevator, and the other one is right at the start of the seventh building unit just after the Pumba elevator.

All the rooms facing Pembe savanna in those two building units have actual Pembe savanna view but are designated standard view rooms. They were all originally designated savanna view but, in 2012, DVC made major changes to AKV, both at Jambo and Kidan, that changed a significant number of savanna rooms to standard view. As far as parking goes, you just need to park somewhat close to the Pumba elevator, which is well-marked and will take you to your room from the ground floor parking lot.
Thank you so much! This was exactly the information I needed!!

Thank you so much! This was exactly the information I needed!!
Also, I do not know if you been to Kidani before with a car. If not, be aware the entry into the under-building parking lot is on a roadway entrance that you can see on the map between the fourth and fifth building units from the lobby on the south wing, a little north of the Zazu elevator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter