STAR WARS: GALACTIC STARCRUISER Official Information & Questions Thread

OK, really? Called at 7am. Got the screener at 7:30, and was put into the queue with a estimated wait time of 2+ hours. 4 hours later, a recording comes on saying we are no longer taking any calls, and asks if I want to take a survey about my call experience.

Website now shows a new number (407-939-1800), but they are not taking any calls.

OK, really? Called at 7am. Got the screener at 7:30, and was put into the queue with a estimated wait time of 2+ hours. 4 hours later, a recording comes on saying we are no longer taking any calls, and asks if I want to take a survey about my call experience.

Website now shows a new number (407-939-1800), but they are not taking any calls.

View attachment 617072
Let 'em have it!

I wonder why some dates still have Captain's table and others booked out with the presales. Large groups for some dates, maybe? Seems like there's not that many seats, so one big group with DVC or Visa booking privileges could easily have taken one night on their own.

Thanks to everyone that recommended going through a Dreams Unlimited TA! I tried calling in first thing this morning with similar results to many on this thread. So I filled out the quick form on the Dreams Unlimited website, got a reply from Beth within 10 minutes, and saw the deposit charged by WDW within the hour.

That was my first time using a TA and I don’t know why I never considered it before. I couldn’t be more stoked for our April trip!

Thanks to everyone that recommended going through a Dreams Unlimited TA! I tried calling in first thing this morning with similar results to many on this thread. So I filled out the quick form on the Dreams Unlimited website, got a reply from Beth within 10 minutes, and saw the deposit charged by WDW within the hour.

That was my first time using a TA and I don’t know why I never considered it before. I couldn’t be more stoked for our April trip!

Wow, that’s amazing! I just emailed my Dreams TA for an update and she says she’s still on hold.

View attachment 617072
Well I called right when the clock turned 7, got to the screener in 10 mins, was on hold for 2 hours and then hit the red end call button on my phone when I picked it up. 🙃

Using a Dreams Unlimited Travel TA was one of the best decisions I made this year, lol! So glad that Beth was able to work her magic for you, as well. :-)

I wonder why some dates still have Captain's table and others booked out with the presales. Large groups for some dates, maybe? Seems like there's not that many seats, so one big group with DVC or Visa booking privileges could easily have taken one night on their own.
For reference, when I booked the table, I was told that there were only 11 seats. I read another article prior to bookings opening that mentioned 12. Regardless, not many and why they limit a party to only booking for one of their two nights on the ship.

For reference, when I booked the table, I was told that there were only 11 seats. I read another article prior to bookings opening that mentioned 12. Regardless, not many and why they limit a party to only booking for one of their two nights on the ship.
As I understand it, there are 12 seats in total, but one of those is taken by the Captain... Hence only 11 seats available to book each night.

I was so excited that I just got through. I gave all my info, they found me in the system, and then ... sorry no more calls! So even more frustrating experience than before where I just got the "sorry no more calls." Seriously, who is in charge of this stuff at Disney.

As I understand it, there are 12 seats in total, but one of those is taken by the Captain... Hence only 11 seats available to book each night.
Yes, that must be why the CM said 11 bookable seats. The preview article I read came out several months ago, so that's probably why it mentioned the 12.

Edited to add, for those wondering, the CM stated there is no pro/con to booking the table for the first night versus the second night. Meaning there would be nothing shared/gleaned from the experience on either night that would influence the activities on board the ship

Last edited:
Quick question for those who have booked. I am on the voyage departing 6/19. Originally in MDE I had a park pass res for HS automatically added for us on 6/20, 2nd day of the trip. Now when I look the park pass res has been moved to 6/19, 1st day of the trip. Anyone else have that experience as well? Thank you!

Last edited:
Quick question for those who have booked. I am on the voyage departing 6/19. Originally in MDE I had a park pass res for HS automatically added for us on 6/20, 2nd day of the trip. Now when I look the park pass res has been moved to 6/19, 1st day of the trip. Anyone else have that experience as well? Thank you!
I did not have any park passes added for our voyage. I see the check in/out dates listed and my two dining reservations for the ship. Also, there were SWGS 1-Day admission tickets for each guest valid for the dates of our voyage added to "Tickets and Passes".

No park passes were automatically added for us. If I recall correctly, the Galactic Starcruiser FAQ specifically states that no park pass is needed for the day excursion to Batuu.

No park passes were automatically added for us. If I recall correctly, the Galactic Starcruiser FAQ specifically states that no park pass is needed for the day excursion to Batuu.
I just see the 1 day HS ticket for SWGC on my account for the 4 of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter