STAR WARS: GALACTIC STARCRUISER Official Information & Questions Thread

I know right....did it about 4 times...then this last time it went thru. But as soon as I called at 7 a recording came on that said we are sorry but at this time all the passholder reservations are currently filled please check back on october 28th...

about freaked out....

Now it is working and I am on hold

I called the DVC line just to see if maybe today they would open the line early to have parity with the AP holders. No go. AP holders get the PRE-pre-booking window. May the Force be with you!

I messed up - when I got that message I switched over to calling the AP line, messed up the auto info. All circuits busy on the Galactic number, now on hold on the AP line.

listening to carousel of progress song - great big beautiful tomorrow... so at least I have that

so while we all wait....I know they said you can get into it and dress up if you want....

What happens if I show up dressed up like Spock with a phaser?

Buck Rogers anyone?

So here’s an in-progress recap:
6:00: invalid number recording
6:03: second email received with ‘special booking code’
6:07: message changed to galactic star cruiser office closed
6:07-7:00: more of the same
7:00: message that all AP reservations full
7:01: open line, now on hold
7:07: message about ‘higher than avg call volume, >2hr wait time....
In it for the long haul

I never got an email, was on hold, now cut off. Am I just wasting my time calling back with no code? I’m dvc and AP, didn’t get an email for either.

so while we all wait....I know they said you can get into it and dress up if you want....

What happens if I show up dressed up like Spock with a phaser?

Buck Rogers anyone?

Beedee Beedee Beedee....

Along the same lines, I have read nothing about armour. How many Mandos does it take to fill a Lightspeed Cruiser?

I must have lucked out. When I called in I got about half of the at capacity message before it flipped to a different recording, then in less than a minute the line started to ring. I was so confused when someone picked up! I was expecting the all circuits are busy message. Made it through the screening (they can try to look you up if you don't have a code). I've supposedly been transferred to the booking queue, so now I'm waiting on that line. No estimate for this wait.

I must have lucked out. When I called in I got about half of the at capacity message before it flipped to a different recording, then in less than a minute the line started to ring. I was so confused when someone picked up! I was expecting the all circuits are busy message. Made it through the screening (they can try to look you up if you don't have a code). I've supposedly been transferred to the booking queue, so now I'm waiting on that line. No estimate for this wait.
Thanks for the no code clarification. Hope you get what you want.

I am not sure what I am on...but no message about wait times on my line...I am probably stuck in some crazy loop

Also does that mean they can look up your code? Or does it just mean they can lookup if you are a passholder and if you are you are all set?

I am on hold using the (407) 939-5277 number. No hold length given. I did not receive a unique code. We are DVC and AP and using the latter early booking qualifier to check availability and rates.

Also does that mean they can look up your code? Or does it just mean they can lookup if you are a passholder and if you are you are all set?
Apparently they can look up your profile and see if you're eligible. I didn't get the code even though we had received the preview e-mails for Remy, etc. So she tried to look me up in the system and it showed I was eligible. She never mentioned anything else about the code after she found me. We just kept moving through the screening.

Still waiting in the booking queue - I assume - no wait time or messages other than the hold music.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter