Star Wars Land Opening: Parking, Wristbands and Stormtroopers

The current speculation I've heard is that the dedicated FP return line will be used for DAS, as FP won't be used when it opens, and that seems likely. No one's heard anything yet about where you can get the DAS, whether they'll be a CM near the line or a kiosk elsewhere inside the land...
I too think they will use the FP line for DAS return time. My guess is at Disneyland when you have to have a reservation to be in the land you will be able to get your return time when it is your time in the land either getting the return time at the ride or some where else in the land...
I spoke with several different plaids and a manager today who all confirmed separately that there will be a new Information Kiosk (green umbrella) outside the Big Thunder Trail entrance to SWGE (across from the old smoking area, under the DLRR bridge). This is where you can request a DAS for MFSR before entering SWGE for your reservation window. Information on which line to use at the ride will be given when you request your return time.

I find sometimes I do wait less time and sometimes more It will never be 100% fair. It is just how life is. I do Really go back at my return time some times i
Go back hours after

When you choose to go back is different from when you are allowed to go back, so it really doesn't compare. Hoping the earlier opening at DL helps Disney work out the kinks to their new entry plan (it looks fraught with issues) before WDW's version opens.

When you choose to go back is different from when you are allowed to go back, so it really doesn't compare. Hoping the earlier opening at DL helps Disney work out the kinks to their new entry plan (it looks fraught with issues) before WDW's version opens.
Like I said it will never be 100% perfect sometimes DAS holder will wait short time sometimes they will wait longer Just like sometimes when a non DAS holder gets in line the wait might be shorter then the posted wait time or longer then the posted wait.

That's just sad - people are forgetting about the horrors of the holocaust? Are they not teaching it in school? Are we really that uneducated? And my guess is that more people will stay later in hopes of the interaction. Not me though - I don't watch them march down the streets either, as that is not any form of entertainment to me.
People have already whitewashed the 9/11 attacks too. But that’s not my point. My point is a bunch of tourists at a theme park not are going to equate guys in white helmets and crappy aim with the Holocaust. They are going to be caught up in the full immersion experience based on a bunch of wildly popular movies. Disney isn’t history class. It’s a vacation

People have already whitewashed the 9/11 attacks too. But that’s not my point. My point is a bunch of tourists at a theme park not are going to equate guys in white helmets and crappy aim with the Holocaust. They are going to be caught up in the full immersion experience based on a bunch of wildly popular movies. Disney isn’t history class. It’s a vacation

But they have no idea that Lucas used so much from history when he came up with his idea? Geesh, that's just so sad. It's not okay, even if it's "entertainment" IMO. I wish Lucas would say something about it.

But they have no idea that Lucas used so much from history when he came up with his idea? Geesh, that's just so sad. It's not okay, even if it's "entertainment" IMO. I wish Lucas would say something about it.
He has. Not everyone follows every bit of gossip or news that comes out of the entertainment industry. But you keep harping on this like any one who enjoys the Star Wars franchise is simultaneously disrespecting and forgetting history. And that’s just an asinine thing to claim.

It annoys me no end that most people equate this day as the beginning of BBQ season. But I don’t accuse anyone throwing a big one of being disrespectful to those who gave their lives in the service of their country.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter