• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Starbucks Mobile Ordering

The gold level still exists in the US -- much to my chagrin and Starbucks' advantage!
Yes, same!! I don't think I've ever cashed in on a free refill (but here it's just regular coffee or tea that qualifies and you have to still be in the store to get the refill). I'm a sucker for the stinkin' Star Dashes when they give me good stars for buying something 3 times. If it's more than that, I don't bother, but I get suckered into buying 3 latte macchiatos pretty easily!

Speaking of stars.
In WDW you can earn stars in the SB in the parks but cannot use rewards. In Disney Springs (DtD) you can do both. Is it the same in DL?

Speaking of stars.
In WDW you can earn stars in the SB in the parks but cannot use rewards. In Disney Springs (DtD) you can do both. Is it the same in DL?
Yes. At Market House (DL) and Fiddler, Fifer, & the Practical (DCA), you can earn stars/points, but those locations do not participate in the bonus offers. At both Starbucks locations in DTD (which are corporate owned), you can earn and redeem rewards. Both those locations participate in the bonus offers.

The gold level still exists in the US -- much to my chagrin and Starbucks' advantage!

There's no longer any tiering in the Starbucks rewards program. It changed in April. Gold cards still exist, but have no advantages over any other registered card.

Getting ready for rope drop on my first park day and I can back to make sure I had the correct Downtown Disney location marked as a favourite in the APP so I' thought I'd do a little update

Ive been using the App and mobile ordering in LA and LOVED IT.

I tried to download the APP in Ireland and it said not available in my country

I tried to download the APP when I arrived in LA with my Irish SIM card on Roaming and it wouldnt work.

On my first day in LA I bought a TMobile SIM card and woop woo the APP downloaded.

It wouldnt let me use my Irish Starbucks Card as it is already registered

It gave me the option to use and register a digital Starbucks Card

I had to create a new account on the APP

I had to use a different email address, as it recognised my email address as being used with my Irish Starbucks Card.

Its sooo amazing. In LA I use the underground Metro and bus network to get around. I loved being able to order as I was walking down the street and then just going direct to the barista and my order is ready.

Im going to have to uninstall the APP when Im at LAX on my way home, as it wont work outside o USA.

So are there Starbucks in the two parks as well? I know there are at WDW. If so, where?

Yes. At Market House (DL) and Fiddler, Fifer, & the Practical (DCA), you can earn stars/points, but those locations do not participate in the bonus offers. At both Starbucks locations in DTD (which are corporate owned), you can earn and redeem rewards. Both those locations participate in the bonus offers.

Oops, nevermind, just saw this! I assume these are the only two locations?
Im not sure this new “mobile friendly” format is so great... i miss when there are more pages to a thread and clickable stuff overlaps with ads on my ipad all the time.

Oops, nevermind, just saw this! I assume these are the only two locations?
To recap:
2 Starbucks in Downtown Disney. Bigger one near World of Disney and smaller one near the LEGO store. Both allow mobile ordering
1 Starbucks in Market House on Main Street inside Disneyland- no mobile ordering.
1 Starbucks in Fiddler Fifer & Practical at the end of Burma Vista Streer in DCA- no mobile ordering.

There are certainly other Starbucks in the Anaheim Resort area but only those 4 within the Disneyland Resort itself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter