Starkist Tuna Class Action Lawsuit

Sarah'sMomfrom PA

Welcomed Guest<br><font color=red>Mutters about dr
Did everyone get their $2.38 check deposited into PayPal? I thought that you had a choice of cash or $25.00 in tuna coupons (which I had asked for--I just checked my paperwork!)? Don't spend it all in one place!

I got my $2.38 as well and definitely asked for the tuna coupons instead of a cash payment.

I got an email about money deposited into PayPal but haven't "claimed" it yet. I know I asked for the coupons but oh well...

have not received anything, I asked for coupons. will watch the mail I guess.
my daughter got the $2.38 thru Pay Pal

Last edited:
They under filled their cans and got caught.

More info on the settlement, including the coupon which settled at $5.03 after they accounted for all the claims apparently. (Looks like they made it so complicated on the coupon they couldn’t actually issue them? lol.) http://couponsinthenews.com/2019/05/29/dont-hold-your-breath-for-your-big-starkist-settlement/

I'd like to know where they are getting cans for 86 cents. We can't find cans or pouches on sale for less than a buck. I might go back to draining cans if it was 86 cents, maybe. Nevermind that I have to drain the pouch way more than I used to, did they learn nothing?

I'd like to know where they are getting cans for 86 cents. We can't find cans or pouches on sale for less than a buck. I might go back to draining cans if it was 86 cents, maybe. Nevermind that I have to drain the pouch way more than I used to, did they learn nothing?
Probably why the claim admins went back for more money. They had to spend a lot of time finding that one place cans were being sold for $.86!

Not 100% positive, but I think Market Basket (New England) has a brand 5/$4.00. Just not sure what brand.

Not 100% positive, but I think Market Basket (New England) has a brand 5/$4.00. Just not sure what brand.

And Target's is 79 cents, I looked today. But I'm pretty sure they have to look at the cost of starkist since it's their own product the coupons etc are for, not others. I haven't seen it under a dollar in several years.

I got the $5.03 voucher and tried to use it at a grocery store. I was told that since it said Manufacturer Voucher rather than Manufacturer Coupon and did not have an expiration date, they could not accept it. The explanation was their policy was they do not accept vouchers. The manager could not explain why.

I got the $5.03 voucher and tried to use it at a grocery store. I was told that since it said Manufacturer Voucher rather than Manufacturer Coupon and did not have an expiration date, they could not accept it. The explanation was their policy was they do not accept vouchers. The manager could not explain why.

That sucks. I haven't gotten mine yet. What store did you try to use it at?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter