~~~Stationery Supply Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Thanks for checking in Cindy. She will probably check in tomorrow then ::yes::

We might be wrapped up tomorrow then....if Patsy's is there waiting for her.

Yep, it was delivered! It came yesterday--thanks Cindy!

Inside were a lot of note cards--floral, lighthouses, etc. etc. etc. and 3 packs of paper that I can use to write on or for printing--loads of stuff I can use for the pen pal exchange. Thanks so much--it's all so pretty.

That just leaves Patsy to let us know if hers has arrived......here's hoping.

Oh I did, I did receive it, and wow what a box. Missy had sent me a box FULL of things from computer stationary, Mary Engelbriet items, a BIG Disney Princess pencil, blank cards and envelopes that I can use for making my own cards-Love It!, note pads, note cards, post it.......and I also received three bars of Peanut Butter Twix-Yum-O!

Thank you very much Missy for a great exchange box-it came at such a great time when I so needed a pick me up.

And thank you Nancy for hosting another fun exchange.

I will defintly be using these items :).

Oh I did, I did receive it, and wow what a box. Missy had sent me a box FULL of things from computer stationary, Mary Engelbriet items, a BIG Disney Princess pencil, blank cards and envelopes that I can use for making my own cards-Love It!, note pads, note cards, post it.......and I also received three bars of Peanut Butter Twix-Yum-O!

Thank you very much Missy for a great exchange box-it came at such a great time when I so needed a pick me up.

And thank you Nancy for hosting another fun exchange.

I will defintly be using these items :).

You're very welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter