~~~Stationery Supply Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Mine arrived yesterday from Patsy (mommytotwo).:banana::banana::banana:

She sent lots of packs of computer stationery (just right for the pen pal letters):goodvibes, two packages of stickers and a very beautiful Hawaii calendar for 2011.

Thanks so very much for everything. I will use the paper for my September letters...just have to choose which design:)

Cindy

Mine arrived yesterday from Patsy (mommytotwo).:banana::banana::banana:

She sent lots of packs of computer stationery (just right for the pen pal letters):goodvibes, two packages of stickers and a very beautiful Hawaii calendar for 2011.

Thanks so very much for everything. I will use the paper for my September letters...just have to choose which design:)

Cindy

You're welcome Cindy. :flower3:

I'm planning on finished up my shopping after work today and get my package in the mail tomorrow. I'll report back when it's in the mail.

Friday is mail day.....just quite a few to get out.

Please remember to post here when you mail, so I can mark you off the list.

I am going to be doing my shopping today and hopefully mailing out tomorrow. With being gone this past weekend, finding out my 3 year old has to have dental surgery and school starting today for dd, I haven't had the chance. So, I am getting the car inspected then off to Office Max I go!

The package I sent was delivered today :yay:

Yes it was and what a package it was! Nancy thanks so much for everything! Please forgive me for not listing all the items. I think it would take me at least an hour to list everything. My kids have already taken off with part of it. Flounder and the Rhino were a big hit with them. My husband is eyeing the electronic doodads. I told them hands off the Tinkerbelle mousepad and pen. I am going to split the mickey pencils with dd.
The extra large paper clips are just too cool. DD already put the mounty pen and the pig pen in her bookbag. She didn't think I was looking. Ds wants to "make" the pirates of the caribbean towel in the morning. Computer paper with the flowers I had to take from DD. She wanted to do an art project with it.

Glad it arrived and was a hit with the whole family ::yes::

It is fun when you can share with the whole family.

tomorrow is mail day!!

Besides the ones that plan to mail today, there are 2 more to be heard from

Tracking indicates my package arrived to its destination yesterday. Hoping someone there received it?

I received my package yesterday. Sorry for the late response but yesterday I also received notice that an old friend had passed away so I couldn't even bring myself to open the box until today.

Thank you, Dede, for all of the wonderful stationary supplies. It brightened up my day. :goodvibes

I got:
a pack of erasers, a pack of pencils, a pack of notecards, some pens, a pack of paperclips, 3 small notebooks, 2 packs of small stationary tablets, a pack of post it notes, a shopping list pad, a pack of computer paper, a folder and a yummy pack of york pieces.

Sorry for your loss, Aymee.

I received the package from you today.
Thank you for the computer paper, stickers and notecards.
They will be great for the pen pal exchange.

Today is mail day.

Just 2 people left to confirm mailing. Be sure to post here so I can mark you off the list ::yes::

I received my package yesterday. Sorry for the late response but yesterday I also received notice that an old friend had passed away so I couldn't even bring myself to open the box until today.

Thank you, Dede, for all of the wonderful stationary supplies. It brightened up my day. :goodvibes

I got:
a pack of erasers, a pack of pencils, a pack of notecards, some pens, a pack of paperclips, 3 small notebooks, 2 packs of small stationary tablets, a pack of post it notes, a shopping list pad, a pack of computer paper, a folder and a yummy pack of york pieces.

So sorry to hear of your loss, Aymee. I'm glad to know the exchange arrived safely and that it helped to brighten your day a little bit.

Sorry for your loss, Aymee.

I received the package from you today.
Thank you for the computer paper, stickers and notecards.
They will be great for the pen pal exchange.

I'm glad your package made it ok. :thumbsup2

So sorry to hear of your loss, Aymee. I'm glad to know the exchange arrived safely and that it helped to brighten your day a little bit.

Thank you both! It was quite a shock for me to receive the news.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter