~~~Stationery Supply Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

:yay: That just leaves Dania to verify she mailed hers.

Can't wait to hear of more arrivals.

Mine went out yesterday and I received mine today. Thank you to AlexWyattMommy for the great stuff. It was filled to overflowing. I got:

A really cool rolodex that is centered around the months of the year
A princess spiral journal(will come in very handy for my trip)
12 pack variety of sticky notes
A pack of sharpie markers in various colors(will use on my trip)
Hershey's shopping list
Princess small spiral notebook
Princes pens(will use on my trip as well)
Tinkerbell notepad
Several Post it note sticky note pads
2 year calendar
Pencil bag filled with sharpie pens/pencil(will be used to hold all my pens for my trip)

Thank you so much for everything!

My package is on it's way, dropped it off after work

And it arrived today. :woohoo:

Inside I found:
StarLightz gel pens
Address book
6 little pens
3 larger pens
Spiral Note Pad
4 Mini Sharpies
Floral shopping list
Floral though list - both magnetic
Writing pag
Clip board - these all match each other. :)

Thank you for the great exchange.

Our mail just arrived and so did my exchange box! :teeth:

Thank you, DisneyCP2002! :goodvibes

I received:

Sticky notes (floral designs and very pretty)
2 sets of notecards (butterflies and daisies and also very pretty)
a box of BIC pens and PaperMate erasers
2 packages of Disney stickers (Tink and assorted)
a package of pink, black and white polka dotted paper (also very pretty!)
and a wonderful Eversharp Westcott scissors (which I put on my wish list~~love it!)

Thank you, thank you, thank you Dania for everything!!

I received my package yesterday from Aymee. Sorry I didn't post yesterday, we went out last night to watch the Baltimore Ravens beat the New York Giants. Anyway Thanks Aymee for a great exchange.

Included in the package was 3 different types of journals and a box of notecards. I love journals in order to record my travel plans, thanks so much Aymee these will come in handy.

And it arrived today. :woohoo:

Inside I found:
StarLightz gel pens
Address book
6 little pens
3 larger pens
Spiral Note Pad
4 Mini Sharpies
Floral shopping list
Floral though list - both magnetic
Writing pag
Clip board - these all match each other. :)

Thank you for the great exchange.

You are so welcome, hope you can use all the pens. Enjoy!!

According to the delivery confirmation, my package was delivered on Aug 28, but the receiver has not posted that they have received it yet.

According to the delivery confirmation, my package was delivered on Aug 28, but the receiver has not posted that they have received it yet.

Not sure if you are referring to me or not. But if so, I will be checking my mail tomorrow. My mail goes to my post office, so I don't get to check it every day. Once it gets to my post office, it is sometimes in a box locker. If not, I would need to get to the post office when it is open so that I can pick it up. Just an F.Y.I. to anyone who sends to me for this exchange or any other.

Not sure if you are referring to me or not. But if so, I will be checking my mail tomorrow. My mail goes to my post office, so I don't get to check it every day. Once it gets to my post office, it is sometimes in a box locker. If not, I would need to get to the post office when it is open so that I can pick it up. Just an F.Y.I. to anyone who sends to me for this exchange or any other.

Nope, it is someone else I do believe.

I received my package from Ashley today. It seems that it was delivered to my neighbor by mistake. :confused:

Anyway, I got some great stuff:

some post-its, pens, notepads, notecards, clip & pins, white out, computer paper, folders, file folders, 2011 planner, and a goofy pez dispenser. :woohoo:

My husband already asked for the post-its, so I hid the rest before the kids got to it. :upsidedow

I received my package from Ashley today. It seems that it was delivered to my neighbor by mistake. :confused:

Anyway, I got some great stuff:

some post-its, pens, notepads, notecards, clip & pins, white out, computer paper, folders, file folders, 2011 planner, and a goofy pez dispenser. :woohoo:

My husband already asked for the post-its, so I hid the rest before the kids got to it. :upsidedow

Don't you just love it when the post office delivers your mail to other people? Ours keeps getting delivered to a house that has the same number but is on a different street. Anyway, I have glad that you got the package.

:yay: for another delivery.

Patsy...yours should be there too.
In fact both of the ones left should arrive by tomorrow.....here's hoping.

Hi Nancy

I'm posting under my daughter's Dis Board ID. :cool1:

According to the post office, my package arrived at its destination this morning.:goodvibes

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter