Stay at AKL the night before?

mylilnikita

DIS Veteran
Hi. Planning on going a DCL in Dec. of 2003. I am thinking of staying at AKL the night before. Has anyone else done this? I know DCL has a stay the night before program at a non-disney resort and I don't know if this is even possible. Any opinions or advice? Thanks in advance.

If you have never stayed at AKL before and are willing to pay for your night's stay, then go for it is a Beautiful resort.

We stayed at AKL the night before our last cruise, but we did it on our own, not through DCL. It was perfect! We arrived in the a.m. and had the whole day to relax around the resort. We did not go to any of the parks, we swam and explored AKL the whole day. We had our own car, so we drove to the port the next morning, leaving around 10:00. If you can arrange it, I think it would be a great way to start your trip!

We didn't stay at AKL but stayed at the Contemporary directly before and after and took a limo roundtrip (for the 5 of us it was only $30 more than the DCL bus) and it was fantastic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter