STEAKHOUSE 71!!

snagged a 10/2 breakfast, which is what I was going for, man by 6am it was pretty much all gone for 10/1 and 10/2 lol

Got mine at 5:37 this morning for my birthday in November and then I kept refreshing for the dessert party until my hubby reminded me those are tomorrow! Lol

Do you find the restaurant 1st then put in your dates and party? Or search by times and look for restaurant you want?

Do you find the restaurant 1st then put in your dates and party? Or search by times and look for restaurant you want?
I went to log in and book but it didn't show up in the restaurant list. I had to put Steakhouse71 in the search bar and go from there.

Same here woke up at 5:50 and tried to get 10/1 and all I got was nothing 🥲. I should have known Disney can’t be reliable when they release stuff. They did the same early release for the Wish booking too on some of the days.
I started trying around 5:46am and there were 2 times I wanted for my date then I had to go back and remove a name from an existing ADR and by the time I got back there was literally one time slot left.

Same here woke up at 5:50 and tried to get 10/1 and all I got was nothing 🥲. I should have known Disney can’t be reliable when they release stuff. They did the same early release for the Wish booking too on some of the days.
I first set my alarm for 5:40am, thinking reservations would open at 5:45am, but then thought to myself, no, wait, this feels like a 5:30 situation, and set my alarm for 5:20am. My hunch paid off.

I started trying around 5:46am and there were 2 times I wanted for my date then I had to go back and remove a name from an existing ADR and by the time I got back there was literally one time slot left.
Don’t put names on adr. Just the booking, it goes much faster that way,

So excited I got dinner for our arrival night, 10/27. It was 4:50am my time when I woke up, definitely going to set my alarm for earlier tomorrow for Space 220 - oops still half asleep this opens Monday I think tomorrow is dessert party booking. Now I have to double check 😝 . Congrats to all those who got their reservations!

Last edited:
So excited I got dinner for our arrival night, 10/27. It was 4:50am my time when I woke up, definitely going to set my alarm for earlier tomorrow for Space 220. Congrats to all those who got their reservations!
WAIT.

I thought Space 220 opened for ADRs on Monday the 27th???

Got our Steakhouse 71 ADRs for our November trip :D

Got my first ADR about 5:45 AM this morning. Good selection of times too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter