STILL 89 POINTS TO RENT-OKW, AKV, ETC. FAST SERVICE AND WE PAY PALYPAL CHARGES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reply. Only OKW?
That is the only resort I would be able to book May 9 to May 15; however, as of Oct. 9, I would be able to book others as well. I will tell you that OKW will be the cheapest. But get back to me aon Oct. 9 and I could do others. UNLESS you would like to book OKW, which is our favorite resort to stay at, larger rooms, close to downtown, and I will gladly book for you. I would need names, ages of children, main contact, address, phone number, email. Let me know. I'd be happy to help you and I have a lot of great tips for my customers.

That is the only resort I would be able to book May 9 to May 15; however, as of Oct. 9, I would be able to book others as well. I will tell you that OKW will be the cheapest. But get back to me aon Oct. 9 and I could do others. UNLESS you would like to book OKW, which is our favorite resort to stay at, larger rooms, close to downtown, and I will gladly book for you. I would need names, ages of children, main contact, address, phone number, email. Let me know. I'd be happy to help you and I have a lot of great tips for my customers.
Ok sounds good. I'll wait til October. Thank you :)

Hello, any availability in a Studio Villa Anywhere 10/1-10/5? I Would split and take 2 nights at 2 different properties if needed. Would Love BCV or BWV even if its partial but I know that is a long shot. I know its last minute but hoping for some Magic or cancelations:) If anything is available I can email you all required info quickly. Have a great day, JD.

Hello, any availability in a Studio Villa Anywhere 10/1-10/5? I Would split and take 2 nights at 2 different properties if needed. Would Love BCV or BWV even if its partial but I know that is a long shot. I know its last minute but hoping for some Magic or cancelations:) If anything is available I can email you all required info quickly. Have a great day, JD.
Sorry, but only 1 day available at one resort. Nothing else left.

October is vertually all booked. Keep that in mind when requesting dates. March is a great time to visit.

Looking for 96 pts. AKL Kidani 1 bedroom standard view 12/4 - 12/8/15.

Thanks.
I have the points; however, I checked ALL locations for a studio, one and two bedroom for those dates and there is no availability. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter