STILL 89 POINTS TO RENT-OKW, AKV, ETC. FAST SERVICE AND WE PAY PALYPAL CHARGES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am looking at availability right now (5:01 CT) and there is a BWV studio from 10/5-10/7. Do you still have points? I would like to reserve this before it disappears.

Thnaks! Tanya

Hello,

I am looking at availability right now (5:01 CT) and there is a BWV studio from 10/5-10/7. Do you still have points? I would like to reserve this before it disappears.

Thnaks! Tanya
Sorry, only one of the nights available.

Hello!

Looking to reserve a value studio at AKL for 2/27 OR SSR studio for 2/20... Perhaps both, is there any availability? I have rented points before and can provide a reference.

Hello!

Looking to reserve a value studio at AKL for 2/27 OR SSR studio for 2/20... Perhaps both, is there any availability? I have rented points before and can provide a reference.
No value for 2/27; however a standard is available for only 3 pts more (18 pts) and on 2/20 a studio is available at SSR for 20 pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter