Stop Making Me Laugh Or I'll Pee My Pants! Go Back! I Lost My Shoe! Trip Report!

I was just curious. Have you ever run into any of your TR fans either at Disney or elsewhere? We all know your faces and have gotten to know your family so well throughout your TRs, I thought someone must have met up with you somewhere. You know, us paparazzi (sp?) and autograph hounds? :yay::dance3:

Thats funny you ask that. I was looking at one of the pic of the day threads looking at hundreds of pics falling asleep at the computer when I saw somthing that made me go back I thought "I know that kid" it was a little boy in front of the Liberty Bell and it was Hunter. I told dh but he just looked at me like I had 2 heads. I thought maybe I better turn the computer off for awhile:laughing:

I was just curious. Have you ever run into any of your TR fans either at Disney or elsewhere? We all know your faces and have gotten to know your family so well throughout your TRs, I thought someone must have met up with you somewhere. You know, us paparazzi (sp?) and autograph hounds? :yay::dance3:

Too funny! I would hope that any of my trip report readers or other Disboard members would stop me and introduce themselves. I think that would be the coolest thing ever!

Great family pictures! as always love the jump shot!!

AWESOME MK photos!!!!! :thumbsup2 I love the "jumping" shot. You are really making me "homesick" for WDW. :)

I have some pictures of John and I trying to jump in front of the Toontown sign very late at night...actually early morning. Lacey took them so I hope they are on my computer. They are hilarious!

Love your pics. I was late to catching up on your trip report, but it really helped us decide to stay at CBR on our next trip.

Sorry I'm late in welcoming you! I love having new readers. As you can see, we've all become like family here on my report. I hope that you'll join in on the chat. I am about to bust to get back to the CBR!

Note to self, get a picture of me in front of the castle jumping!:) hehee awesome!!

Heck ya! The jumping pictures are always cute!

Congrats on the party!:cheer2::dance3::woohoo: I know you will have a fun party and I hope it helps you to get in the mickey's moms club!

You would have thought I won the lottery (which would have been a true miracle since I don't buy tickets) the way I came running into the living room!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sooo happy for u!!!

Me too!

Thats funny you ask that. I was looking at one of the pic of the day threads looking at hundreds of pics falling asleep at the computer when I saw somthing that made me go back I thought "I know that kid" it was a little boy in front of the Liberty Bell and it was Hunter. I told dh but he just looked at me like I had 2 heads. I thought maybe I better turn the computer off for awhile:laughing:

Awwww, my baby boy is a celebrity!:lmao:

Photopass pictures looking good!

Thanks! I'm trying to decide whether or not to purchase the Photopass CD this year. Still pondering.

CONGRATS!!! THat is awesome!! I can't wait tl see your pics from the party

Girl, I am about to bust my britches waiting on my big red box!

I'm organizing some more photopass pictures. Somewhere there are some more Magic Kingdom ones that I just can't seem to find. I pinky promise that I'll come back as soon as I can to post an update.

I'm baaaack! I pinky promised that I would be and I always keep a pinky promise. I've gotta tell you right up front though that this will be a pretty short update. My boss is in court but it's not expected to last very long. Plus, I only found a few of my Magic Kingdom pictures on Photobucket. I think I didn't upload them all and since my office computer crashed, the pictures that were on there were lost. Don't worry though, I still have them on my home computer and on a CD but they aren't with me right now.

Anyway, enough of the dumb stuff, let's talk Disney stuff. Once we had our pictures taken, we walked on over to Tomorrowland to see how long the wait was for The Laugh Floor. Even though we had seen it on our first day, we wanted to see it again. Luck was on our side and we were able to walk right in the waiting area. Hunter couldn't think of another joke to text in this go-round. Soon, the doors opened and we were watching John's favorite monster.....Roz! He just loves the way she talks.

Next up was Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin which is another favorite. And, since both Space Mountain and the TTA were closed, our choices of what to do next were a bit limited. I can't remember who beat who but I can probably guess that it wasn't me. Every once in a while, I hit one of those "golden" targets and my score goes up but most times, I'm not too good at those kinds of things.

By this time, our tummies were starting to growl. Since we had already eaten at Pecos Bill's we decided to see how busy Pinocchio's Village Haus was. You know me....I took a couple of pictures along the way.

SANY0272-1.jpg

I love how Disney tries to keep the magic going even when they are doing refurb work to a building. Notice the big cover thingie on the building.

SANY0273-1.jpg

Again, luck was with us and the lines weren't too bad. They had castmembers walking around handing you menus to look at while you waited. I wish they did this all the time. John and Hunter told us what they wanted and went in search of a table. Lacey followed them and came back to help me with the food.

This was the view from our table. Sorry about the flash reflecting off the window:

SANY0277-1.jpg

SANY0278-1.jpg

Our food which was two orders of chicken nuggets, two pizzas with side salads, chocolate cake, a strawberry cheesecake (I think I remember that's what those pink swirly desserts were) and yogurt:

SANY0274-1.jpg

SANY0275-1.jpg

My two grinning boys:

SANY0282-1.jpg

Lacey and I:

SANY0283-1.jpg

A couple more pictures of our view:

SANY0279-1.jpg

SANY0280-1.jpg

Lacey loves anything chocolate and was ready to dig into her chocolate cake. Apparently, she got a little too anxious to get the cake open and dropped her cake, icing side down, right on her leg:

SANY0276-1.jpg

***I guess I better stop here. I need to get busy with my "real" work....a/k/a paralegal stuff. I also need to catch up with my other subscribed threads. I am anxiously watching the Codes & Rates boards. Supposedly, there may be another Summer deal released tomorrow.

Hey! You got our fave table! We love sitting there and watching the ride and of course we have to wave at everybody.:goodvibes

Did you see the offer? It's free dining for kids. But only for a short time, like May till the beginning of June I think.

fun update! I should have checked out sitting there when Ashton & I went last May he would have gotten a kick out of that one!

Did you see the offer? It's free dining for kids. But only for a short time, like May till the beginning of June I think.
the kids special is for children ages 3-9--wish it would have covered April, may have changed to DDP since I was able to take the boys room off my ressie.
also, I did see that mods are being offered a 25% discount for May - June

Well, through the powers of me knowing how to navigate these boards, I found where I last left off... pg 148. I have a "bit" of catching up to do (and not just on this one!)

Wait a sec, who am I? Yeah yeah yeah, I've been "away". I've had a bit of a rough start to the year (which will be debuting in my upcoming PTR so as to not take over Lisa's TR), but things are going alright now. I'm still alive and I didn't fall off the face of the planet (yet, at least).

Just a quick hello again! before I get to reading this monster :).

Well, through the powers of me knowing how to navigate these boards, I found where I last left off... pg 148. I have a "bit" of catching up to do (and not just on this one!)

Wait a sec, who am I? Yeah yeah yeah, I've been "away". I've had a bit of a rough start to the year (which will be debuting in my upcoming PTR so as to not take over Lisa's TR), but things are going alright now. I'm still alive and I didn't fall off the face of the planet (yet, at least).

Hi Allan! I'm happy to see you back on the Disboards. :goodvibes

I'm late to the party, but am really enjoying your TR! Going to Disney in 15 days and we plan to take my own mom to Branson this October, so I am excited to get to read your Branson TR.

Hey! You got our fave table! We love sitting there and watching the ride and of course we have to wave at everybody.:goodvibes

koooolies!:goodvibes i wanna sit, eat and stare at ppl ride off too!! :rotfl:

I've seen people sitting up there when I was on IASW.....Jeff and I should check it out in May! What a cool view! :thumbsup2

I think this is only the third or fourth time that we've snagged one of these cool tables. We always wave to the people below!

fun update! I should have checked out sitting there when Ashton & I went last May he would have gotten a kick out of that one!

the kids special is for children ages 3-9--wish it would have covered April, may have changed to DDP since I was able to take the boys room off my ressie.
also, I did see that mods are being offered a 25% discount for May - June

I wish I could have used the new promo. But, at least I got to use the 30% off promo before they came out with this latest one.

Jen, this new promo hasn't helped you convince Skip?

Well lookie what the cat drug in! Allan my friend, I wonder about you a lot. I don't think we've heard from you since around Christmas time. How are "your girls"?

Hi Allan! I'm happy to see you back on the Disboards. :goodvibes

It's great to have him back isn't it!

I'm late to the party, but am really enjoying your TR! Going to Disney in 15 days and we plan to take my own mom to Branson this October, so I am excited to get to read your Branson TR.

It's never ever too late to join our party! I have more Branson pictures than the ones that I posted. I never did finish up that little mini-trip report. I may just have to do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter