Strictly Come Dancing 2013

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
Ladies & Gentlemen, Boys & Girls, It's nice to see you ... To see you ... Nice !! ... and Welcome to Strictly Come Dancing 2013 :)

Is anyone else really looking forward to the new season of Strictly Come Dancing ? I can't wait, even though it's also one of the first signs for me that winter is on it's way :cold:

Here's the list of the celebs taking part and their professional partners

Vanessa Feltz (Presenter)/James Jordan
Tony Jacklin (Golfer)/Aliona Vilani
Rachel Riley (Countdown co-host)/Pasha Kovalev
Abbey Clancy (Model & Peter Crouch's missus)/Aljaz Skorjanec (newbie)
Susanna Reid (BBC Breakfast presenter)/Kevin Clifton (newbie)
Patrick Robinson (Actor - ex-Casualty)/Anya Garnis (newbie)
Sophie Ellis-Bextor (Singer)/Brendan Cole
Ben Cohen (Rugby player)/Kristina Rihanoff
Julien MacDonald (Designer & Strictly Fan)/Janette Manrara (newbie)
Mark Benton (Actor - Waterloo Road)/Iveta Lukosiute (newbie)
Deborah Meaden (Dragon's Den)/Robin Windsor
Natalie Gumede (Actress - Coronation Street)/Artem Chigvintsev :lovestruc
Fiona Fullerton (Actress - Bond Girl)/Anton Du Beke
Ashley Taylor Dawson (Actor - Hollyoaks)/Ola Jordan
Dave Myers (Hairy Biker)/Karen Hauer

Quite a few new professional dancers as they replace Flavia, Vincent, Erin & Natalie (who was due to start but has a foot injury)

The celebs are paired up with their professional partners on Saturday at 6.50pm on BBC1, then I believe the series starts properly on 27th/28th September

Hopefully It Takes Two will hopefully start on Monday 30th Sept, on BBC2 with Zoe Ball (I haven't seen any announcements as yet), and I guess Claudia will continue to host the results show on Sunday evenings with Tess

Yay ! I can't wait .... and don't forget ... 'Keep Dancing !' :dance3:

There's quite a few I don't know this year - but I guess I'll get to know them over the next few weeks.

Really sad that Vincent won't be dancing this year. I do hope that Ian Waite is still on the it takes two show.

E.T.A. Have the BBC said where it is being filmed now that the old BBC Centre has closed?

There's quite a few I don't know this year - but I guess I'll get to know them over the next few weeks.

Really sad that Vincent won't be dancing this year. I do hope that Ian Waite is still on the it takes two show.

E.T.A. Have the BBC said where it is being filmed now that the old BBC Centre has closed?

There's a few I don't know too Libby, I'm really disappointed that there isn't an Olympic medalist amongst the celebs this year

Yes I will miss Flavia and Vincent too :(

According to the ticket website (http://www.bbc.co.uk/showsandtours/shows/shows/strictly_come_dancing_2013) it's at Elstree Film and TV Studios and they're heading back to Blackpool too

Did anyone watch the launch show last night where the celebs were matched up with their professional partners ?

So far, Sophie EB & Brendan, Natalie & Artem :love:, Ashley & Ola, Abbey & Aljaz and Ben & Kristina look good, though have to feel sorry for poor James stuck with Vanessa Fletz, can't see her being as entertaining as Lisa Riley last year, but maybe she'll surprise me :)

It all seemed a bit flat last night. Possibly because I'd already watched a programme about the celebrities on the red button during the week or maybe because I didn't really know them well enough to play the "match the dancers" game that I usually play. :)

There do seem to be some good movers mixed in with the comedy padding this year. But I think Vanessa and James could get a bit nasty when Craig tries to give them some constructive criticism.

It was lovely to see Flavia and Louis and I was pleased that Flavia and Vincent are planning to return for the next series.

I watched it as my mum was here, I thought it was ok.
managed to guess some of the pairings :)

Might watch it occasionally :)

Well that's my Saturday nights taken care of until Christmas then..other then a couple of them when I am in WDW:cool1:

I am really liking the line up. I suppose at least Anton may be in it for a few weeks longer then he has been in the past with this partner. A couple of nice eye candies in there, the bloke from Hollyoaks and the rugby player! You could as good as see the prof dancers saying 'please don't give me Vanessa' and 'please don't give me Tony Jacklin':rotfl:

I though Fiona Fullerton looked fantastic by the way..

It all seemed a bit flat last night. Possibly because I'd already watched a programme about the celebrities on the red button during the week or maybe because I didn't really know them well enough to play the "match the dancers" game that I usually play. :)

There do seem to be some good movers mixed in with the comedy padding this year. But I think Vanessa and James could get a bit nasty when Craig tries to give them some constructive criticism.

It was lovely to see Flavia and Louis and I was pleased that Flavia and Vincent are planning to return for the next series.

Oh good, I'll really miss them this year :(

Well that's my Saturday nights taken care of until Christmas then..other then a couple of them when I am in WDW:cool1:

I am really liking the line up. I suppose at least Anton may be in it for a few weeks longer then he has been in the past with this partner. A couple of nice eye candies in there, the bloke from Hollyoaks and the rugby player! You could as good as see the prof dancers saying 'please don't give me Vanessa' and 'please don't give me Tony Jacklin':rotfl:

I though Fiona Fullerton looked fantastic by the way..

Mine too :dance3:

I really enjoyed tonight's programme.

Looking forward to tomorrow - but I think we may have seen the best dancers already.

Not sure how Ashley will get on with acting in his series, dance rehearsals and a new baby! :scared1:

I really enjoyed tonight's programme.

Looking forward to tomorrow - but I think we may have seen the best dancers already.

Not sure how Ashley will get on with acting in his series, dance rehearsals and a new baby! :scared1:

Yeah, great first show, I really enjoyed it. Some really good dancers already, I really enjoyed most of the dances, though Tony was how I had imagined him to be and Mark was a nice surprise too, can't wait for tonight's show :)

Another good show.

The sooner Vanessa goes the better. There was no reason for her whinging this week - I wonder whether she's been told to argue with the judges.

I don't know who Abbey is but I loved her dance.

Another good show.

The sooner Vanessa goes the better. There was no reason for her whinging this week - I wonder whether she's been told to argue with the judges.

I don't know who Abbey is but I loved her dance.

I will be glad to see the back of Vanessa too, she just doesn't shut up does she ? (lol), I also hope Julien MacDonald calms down too, he was so over the top like an excitable puppy, I won't be able to take 12 weeks of that :rotfl2:

Great first week, roll on next week :dance3:

I will be glad to see the back of Vanessa too, she just doesn't shut up does she ? (lol), I also hope Julien MacDonald calms down too, he was so over the top like an excitable puppy, I won't be able to take 12 weeks of that :rotfl2:

Great first week, roll on next week :dance3:

Really enjoying the show so far. Already think its going to be an all female final though. Julien MacDonald...well...omg..:scared1:.he HAS to calm down or he'll be out straight after Vanessa!! Loved the energy of Suzanne and the ex Coronation street girl. Abby was outstanding. None of the boys have left an impression on me YET. Artem looking as good as ever though:lovestruc

Well this is turning into an absolutely fantastic Strictly...so many good dancers showing so much promise so early on:banana:

I also want to start a petition to

KEEP CLAUDIA INSTEAD OF BRUCE

I love Claudia and Bruce - can we get rid of Tess instead?

Amazing dances tonight! And Vanessa kept her mouth shut!

Can't wait to see how they all progress.

Well this is turning into an absolutely fantastic Strictly...so many good dancers showing so much promise so early on:banana:

I also want to start a petition to

KEEP CLAUDIA INSTEAD OF BRUCE

I'm with you there, I thought Tess and Claudia did a great job, I love Brucie, but sometimes I could throw the TV remote at the telly when he's on :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I love Claudia and Bruce - can we get rid of Tess instead?

Amazing dances tonight! And Vanessa kept her mouth shut!

Can't wait to see how they all progress.

It was a great show last night, too many good dances to choose from. I missed Artem & Natalie's dance, but really enjoyed Sophie & Brendan's. I think Tony should leave tonight

Great to see Vanessa keep her mouth shut, and Julien seemed a little (just a little lol) calmer than last week :rotfl:

Bye Tony :wave2: It wasn't a surprise to see him and Julien in the dance off, it was a great weekend of dances :)

Bye Tony :wave2: It wasn't a surprise to see him and Julien in the dance off, it was a great weekend of dances :)

I am naughty and I always look up who has been booted out on the same night. Its not until we get nearer the end that I don't spoil the surprise. Its too long winded at the moment! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter