Strictly Come Dancing 2013

I bet he is really gutted to have to return home to Florida! :)

Anyway - the right person went last night.

I'll be honest - I dozed off last night and missed Vanessa's dance completely.

It didn't seem too bad when I saw it tonight but then again I feel the wrong couple was in the dance off.

And after all I've said about Vanessa's whinging she was really gracious in defeat.

After seeing most of Saturday's show (I missed Dave's dance), I was convinced that Julien was leaving. Both Julien and Vanessa seemed to dance better in the dance off, but I was still surprised the judges sent Vanessa packing, don't get me wrong I'm glad she's gone, I just didn't think it would've been this early :)

Once again Sussanah, Natalie and Ashley did very well ::yes::

I missed the dance off last night, but saw on FB that Julien had gone. I think it was his time to go too. Once again a great show on Saturday evening, Natalie did so well, you wouldn't have known that she had hurt her back during training. Roll on next week :)

I have just watched my recording of Tuesday's It takes Two and it was so lovely to see Vincent and Flavia again. :goodvibes

Vincent was so funny. He was saying that the standard of some of the celebrities is so good this year that he is thinking of entering himself as a celebrity on the next series.

(You should be able to find the show on I-player.)

I was away over the weekend so missed the show, how was it ? Who was good/bad ? and who left ?

I saw Saturday's show and enjoyed it but have been away for a few days myself and missed the results show.

From what I've read and watched since getting home it looks like Deborah has gone.

Definitely not the worst dancer on the night, but to be honest it is seldom based on their dancing skills until we get much nearer the final.

I did hear on the radio that the BBC have banned bare chests from the show. I don't know how true this is but Artem was certainly wearing more than usual this week.

It looks as though the bare chest rumour was just that.

Great show tonight - I always enjoy the Halloween special.

It really wasn't Sophie's night (I always wonder how the girls can jive in such high heels.)

Maybe Fiona and Dave for the dance off?

I really enjoyed the Halloween special too Libby ::yes:: Once again Natalie and Artem were brilliant, and I really enjoyed Susannah and Ashley's dances. I don't get home till gone 7, so I missed a few dances, but agree Dave should definitely be in the dance off ..... we shall see tonight :)

Oh my! However did Rachel and Abbey get in the dance off this evening????

I don't think Rachel would have lasted much longer because I don't think she has a strong fan base voting for her, but she shouldn't have gone just yet.

I can't wait for the comedy acts to go now.

Yes that was a shocker last night. I'm no fan of Abbey, but neither her nor Rachel deserved to be in the dance off. I really can't understand why people are voting for Dave, he's not half as entertaining as Russell Grant was. I'm still loving it though ::yes::

Finally Hairy Biker Dave has gone !! Another great show this week, once again I really enjoyed Susannah & Kevin and Ashley & Ola. Shame poor Natalie was unwell to dance, I was really looking forward to her Tina Turner inspired dance :dance3:

Although it is a relief that Dave has gone, I must agree with Len, he was better than Mark in the dance off.

It was quite refreshing to have an evening without the Wunderkind Natalie as it gave the others a chance to shine. But not a nice way for her to miss out. Hopefully she will be fit enough for Blackpool.

Looking forward to seeing Torvil and Dean on Children in Need.

Wow! I think I'm in love with Kevin now (even if I'm old enough to be his mother! :lmao:)

Wow! I think I'm in love with Kevin now (even if I'm old enough to be his mother! :lmao:)

Me too Libby, he's a great addition to the professional dancers, and seems such a nice guy too ::yes:: Another great show tonight, though I think the judges (with the exception of Craig) are marking a bit too high. Loved Susanna yet again and Natalie was great too. I missed the beginning of the show (blooming work lol), so missed Ashley and Ben's dances. I guess Mark and Fiona should be in the dance off tomorrow night :)

I am going to miss it for the next two Saturdays as flying to WDW on Monday:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I also love Kevin from Grimsby! Thought Suzanna and his dance was the best last night, followed by Natalie and the hunk!!!:rotfl:

I do know who is going as looked it up as in the Gatwick Hilton and will miss the eviction show later.

I take it you don't want to know the result:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter