Stroller License Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUMPING UP MY QUESTION ;)
HOW DOES ONE USE THESE?
Do you get them laminated and just hang them on the strollers?
does anyone have any pics of them done, i love visuals...
Thank you

As with anything else...I'm sure there are several ways that people use them. First, print out and trim around the edges and use an exacto knife to trim out the holes at the top of the license plate so that it looks like a real license plate.

Then I highly suggest laminating it. I didn't laminate mine the first time I went and although it lasted the whole week...it would have lasted better if it had been laminated.
1. You can buy a laminating machine at Walmart that isn't too expensive. I have one and use it all the time!
2. Or you can take it to an office supply store and have them laminate it.
3. Or if you have a bunch of things and don't want to buy a machine or deal with the cost of laminating a bunch of things at an office supply store...I heard that you can buy clear shelf paper and it works pretty well. I have not personally tried this but other DISer's have for cruise magnets and say that it worked well.

Then use an exacto knife to trim where the two holes are in the license plate and pack the plate in your luggage for the trip.

Finally, take two cable ties with you to attach it to the handle of your stroller when you get to Disney. You can also buy metal rings that open and close in the office supply section at Wal-mart, but depending on how thick your handle is they may or may not fit. If you use the cable ties...make sure you take something with you to cut the extra tie once you put them on your stroller and at the end of the trip! You can find cable ties in the hardware section at Walmart and they are fairly cheap. You can get around 20 for a couple of dollars.

One last hint...if you use cable ties do not secure the license plate all the way up against the handle...let it dangle a few inches below so that you still have room to get your hands around the handle. Hope that make sense...I don't have any pictures of mine. If you have a basket on your stroller below the seat...you could hang it off of there, but I like it on the handle as it helps you locate your stroller more easily. Disney constantly moves strollers around and it is never where you left it as they are trying to keep them organized. When you go into a ride or show...there are the same amount of people coming out to get their strollers which leave tons of empty holes, so Disney organizes them so they don't take up so much walking space.

That should answer your question.

as with anything else...i'm sure there are several ways that people use them. First, print out and trim around the edges and use an exacto knife to trim out the holes at the top of the license plate so that it looks like a real license plate.

Then i highly suggest laminating it. I didn't laminate mine the first time i went and although it lasted the whole week...it would have lasted better if it had been laminated.
1. You can buy a laminating machine at walmart that isn't too expensive. I have one and use it all the time!
2. Or you can take it to an office supply store and have them laminate it.
3. Or if you have a bunch of things and don't want to buy a machine or deal with the cost of laminating a bunch of things at an office supply store...i heard that you can buy clear shelf paper and it works pretty well. I have not personally tried this but other diser's have for cruise magnets and say that it worked well.

Then use an exacto knife to trim where the two holes are in the license plate and pack the plate in your luggage for the trip.

Finally, take two cable ties with you to attach it to the handle of your stroller when you get to disney. You can also buy metal rings that open and close in the office supply section at wal-mart, but depending on how thick your handle is they may or may not fit. If you use the cable ties...make sure you take something with you to cut the extra tie once you put them on your stroller and at the end of the trip! You can find cable ties in the hardware section at walmart and they are fairly cheap. You can get around 20 for a couple of dollars.

One last hint...if you use cable ties do not secure the license plate all the way up against the handle...let it dangle a few inches below so that you still have room to get your hands around the handle. Hope that make sense...i don't have any pictures of mine. If you have a basket on your stroller below the seat...you could hang it off of there, but i like it on the handle as it helps you locate your stroller more easily. Disney constantly moves strollers around and it is never where you left it as they are trying to keep them organized. When you go into a ride or show...there are the same amount of people coming out to get their strollers which leave tons of empty holes, so disney organizes them so they don't take up so much walking space.

That should answer your question.

thank you so much dolly for the help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are awesome! We're not renting but are taking our double stroller. These would make it much easier to spot ours in the crowd of the hundreds of other double strollers.

Could you please make
Buzz with the name Andrew
Tink with the name Emily

Our trip is January 2010

Thanks!!! :goodvibes

Do you have any designs with Goofy? That is my little girl's favorite. If not could I please request a purple Minnie with the name Addie Lynn with Dec 09

gunner.gif

Thank you so much, it's adorable!:goodvibes

Could I get one for my daughter Ashley? We are going May 2010 and she loves Marie from Aristocats or Snow White.

TIA,

Kim

These are wonderful!! Love them.

Will you make one for me?

Sawyer done in either Mickey or Goofy (haven't seen one with just Goofy, so not sure you have it).
February 2010

Thanks so much!!

Here you go I did these for you, I wasn't sure about the characters

plate1.gif

If you are still doing these I would love to have one with the name "Henshaw" (with the design above). We're going in April 2010 and this would be great!

Thanks so much!!

I LOVE These!!

Can you do 2 for me? I want to put them on my sisters ECV!:rotfl2:

The red Mickey plate with CRASH and the date of May 2010 and then a purple one with tinkerbell with CRASH on it with JUNE 2010

Your plates are the cutest things I have ever seen. :cloud9: How creative! Is there a way you could make one with the name Adam on it. He is obsessed with Mickey Mouse! We are going next year in both October and December. Thank you sooooooooooooo much! :goodvibes

I would like to request a few when you get a chance. We are going in Aug 2011

Ethan - Lightning McQueen or Buzz lightyear
Tyler - Goofy or Donald
Chris - Mickey or Donald

TIA

Thank you so much for sharing these with us!:lovestruc
May I please have one with Goofy or Belle and the name DEBBIE G.?
I'm so grateful you're doing this for us. Just wish I was half as creative!
Gretchen

These are so cute. Can you possibly do one for me with the Princesses with the name ROXY with Nov 2011 on it? Thank you in advance for helping the design challenged on here.

Can you please make one with "Charlotte" on a Cinderella one, and Sophie on a Minnie one, for Feb 10? I would really appreciate it, and my daughters would LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter