Stroller License Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only imagine that the genrous soul who is doing these amazing pictures might be a bit overwhelmed but I am going to temp fate and request two.

Goofy - Braden - Aug 2010
Pluto - Tristan - Aug 2010

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could return the favor!!!!

Hello! If you are still doing these without any trouble, I'd love to request one for our stroller! If not it's not a problem at all, I can try and find some time to make one. Yours look great, though! Thanks in advance, if you have the time! :goodvibes

We'd love something with a red base/theme to match our stroller (Mickey & Minnie maybe, nothing too boy-ish :)) that says ENK AJK - and we're going March 2010.

Thanks again!

omg these are adorable.
If i could ask for one, I would be very thankful.
I'd like a Mickey one (red and blacks) with Lukas on it
and if you have time for a second one Minnie (pinks) with Lilly

thank you so much

edited to add that we are going in May 2010 :)

I would love one of these! Could you do one with Lightning McQueen that says ADAMFAM ? We are going 02/10

Thank you!!!

These are awesome! We're not renting but are taking our double stroller. These would make it much easier to spot ours in the crowd of the hundreds of other double strollers.

Could you please make
Buzz with the name Andrew
Tink with the name Emily

Our trip is January 2010

Thanks!!! :goodvibes

Just wondering if you are still DISigning these? :confused3
If not I'll ask on the DISign boards if anyone else makes them. :goodvibes Thanks!

Love this!!!

Could I get one to use with a wheelchair with either Cinderella or the Castle to read:

GMA'S COACH

Thank you!!!

Can you please make one with "Charlotte" on a Cinderella one, and Sophie on a Minnie one, for Feb 10? I would really appreciate it, and my daughters would LOVE IT!

I am realizing that I may just need one if you can find the time for me....Can you please do one with all the Princesses that says "TINNGIRLS?" or TINNGRLS (FEB 10) whatever fits better....THANK YOU
:hug::hug::hug:

I LOVE your work....these are so cute. Would you please make one for me. I was wondering if you had an image for all the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters. Could you do that with the name KAELYN for Feb 2010 with a pink background....If you don't have the clubhouse characters I would love a minnie mouse one. Thanks.

Has anyone else noticed that Jayhasker hasn't been answering? I hope all is well with him and that he's just taking a short break or something....
He does great work - doesn't he?!?
Gretchen

Has anyone else noticed that Jayhasker hasn't been answering? I hope all is well with him and that he's just taking a short break or something....
He does great work - doesn't he?!?
Gretchen

oooh i was just wondering the same thing, i put a request in a while ago, i was just gonna bump it up :rolleyes:
hope all is well!

Jayhasker: If at all possible, could you do "Parker" May 2010 in either Mickey or Buzz?

Your plates are Grrrreat!

Thank you sooooo much!!

I Love these!!:lovestruc:lovestruc

Can i request a License plate?
Walt Diseny World
Bode5
Feb 2010
can you do a Mickeyminnie like post 34?? Background can be white as ill be printing it on Blue card Stock

THANKS SOOO MUCH!!!!

If u have the time I would love one of these for my daughters wheelchair. She is a big fairies and princess fan...rosetta is her favorite fairy and she likes all the princesses...her name is Alexis and we are going to Disney in June...thanks so much!!:goodvibes

Could you do one with Mickey on it.
Name: Brandon
With no Month or year.

Thank you very much :goodvibes
Domenica

I would love to have a Cars or Toy Story License Plate with the name Dylan and June 2010 on the bottom. Thanks so much.

One with Mickey and the name Landon, Feb. 2010
One with Minnie and the name Peyton, Feb. 2010

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Are these normal size for the front of the car?

plate1.gif

plate2.gif
[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter