Strollerfy - City Mini Double + Parent Console?

MamaMouse0920

Mouseketeer
Hi all! Kind of a stretch, but hoping someone out there has some insight!

I have a reservation for a double stroller (City Mini Double) from Strollerfy for our upcoming trip. I emailed the company but they weren't much help (eek)- wondering if anyone has rented from them and has a picture of their City Mini Double stroller WITH the parent console?

I picked up a cute Mickey stroller bag, similar to this:

1689084616640.png

at a garage sale and was hoping to attach it side by side with the provided console.

Anyone have 1) experience with this stroller rental company and/or 2) a picture of their set up with the double stroller + parent console?

TIA!!!

Hi all! Kind of a stretch, but hoping someone out there has some insight!

I have a reservation for a double stroller (City Mini Double) from Strollerfy for our upcoming trip. I emailed the company but they weren't much help (eek)- wondering if anyone has rented from them and has a picture of their City Mini Double stroller WITH the parent console?

I picked up a cute Mickey stroller bag, similar to this:

View attachment 776741

at a garage sale and was hoping to attach it side by side with the provided console.

Anyone have 1) experience with this stroller rental company and/or 2) a picture of their set up with the double stroller + parent console?

TIA!!!
Found your post while also looking to see if anyone had feedback on this company. I can't answer that since I also want to know but I don't know that this console would fit with other one. There's nothing in the middle of the stroller handle bar so I'm not sure where it would attach?

Would you report back how is goes with them? They're by far the least expensive option, I've found.

Oh! We’re 30! So will be there at the same time 🙂
Oh man, small world!!! I guess I won't be of much help then, LOL.

I am crossing my fingers that, worst case scenario, I'm able to get my hands on a double stroller from any of the other stroller rental companies at the last minute if something bad happens. But hopefully we'll both be set and this company is fine!

Oh man, small world!!! I guess I won't be of much help then, LOL.

I am crossing my fingers that, worst case scenario, I'm able to get my hands on a double stroller from any of the other stroller rental companies at the last minute if something bad happens. But hopefully we'll both be set and this company is fine!
I ended up going with Orlando Stroller Rentals since they looked a bit newer and my husband was pushing me to just make a choice 😅 . I hope they work out well for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter