Summer Member Event

We went on August 9. Mickey and Minnie were there and Pluto came out next. We left after that. It was a great opportunity to get pictures with the characters. There was hardly any line for them. My kids loved the free ice cream and the hats.

We went on Aug. 2. To be honest, it was not as much fun as in the past. My oldest wanted out of there as soon as we arrived!!! My younger 2 did the limbo and played around for a while. They really liked it better when it was at DTD!!

There were not too many places to sit and it was humid in the tent. We walked around but only stayed for about an hour.

Many of the little ones(pre-school and kindergarten age) were having a blast with the DJ and face painting though. I think this one was geared towards those with smaller kids. My kids liked the carnival games much better..........

I don't mean to bash it, it was just not that much fun for my family as it was in the past!!

We were there the first thurs in Aug, was raining in the park so we headed over. They had lots of games for the little ones with a DJ, DW and I are empty nesters but we had fun watching all the children, Goofy showed up so wife sent a text mes.picture to DD, she still loves Goofy. All in all it was pretty nice, as others have said it was really geared for younger children, but then again this is Disney. By the time we left the rain had stopped and it turned out to be a gorgeous Florida evening at Epcot. We have not been in Aug for a while but to me it did not seem as busy as I remember. I expected large crowds and long lines and really experienced niether, maybe we've just learned how to manuver the parks to avoid the crowds. Another perk of DVC we go often enough that we know how to relax and enjoy the parks, no reason to rush around whatever we miss will be there next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter