• I'll be there 7/26

• I'll be there 8/2

• I'll be there 8/9

• I'll be there 8/16

• I'll be there 8/23

Results are only viewable after voting.

fishermouse

DVC owner SSR/AKV
Just got Vacation Magic and see they are planning a DVC get together Thurs from July 12 to Aug 23. Since we'll be there the first week of Aug we'll get to go. We usually only go in the off seasons and miss all the DVC events. Any one else plan on attending.

We're going to WDW in June and September, so we miss the fun!
Bobbi

We will be there on August 23rd...we will be leaving to come back to Ohio :sad2: on August 24th so it will be a good way to end our trip!

We'll be there on July 26th, but I am still bummed that it's not the block party. I hope they have similar games for the kids at SOTS.

I wish I could go! We're there in June...bummer! If only they moved the start date up a month...

I was thrilled that the first one starts the day before we leave WDW so that we can check it out. We loved the Summer Block Parties the past two years.

We'll be there on July 26th.

I was hoping that they kept the same venue, it was great to have Pleasure Island access after the party. With it being at the epcop rear gate I don't think we will get that perk. I also attended some DVC christmas party a year or 2 ago, it got rained out. We did get an ornament and some cookies b4 we left.

We will be there on August 2nd. I was so happy to see it in the magazine! We also went to the Summer Block party twice and it was a lot of fun. I was hoping we wouldget entry to EPCOT like we did Pleasure Island. We are just making a quick trip with the grandkids and planned to go to MK 1 day, then swim and hang out for 2 or 3 days afterward. DH & I have 1 day passes from when we added on to SSR last year and we were going to just use those this trip. We have longer trips planned in December 07 and October 08 that we will buy APs for. When I saw in the Vacation Magic about the party at International Gateway I thought "Hey, maybe we can catch Illuminations that night it they do like they did for the Summer Block Party and give us passes for the evening". Well, the party will be fun anyway! I can't wait!
Lori

This is the first I have heard of it, too, but we will be there the end of July(26-30).:)

No, I just got back from WDW last night, so our next trip wont be until Thanksgiving week.

We have gone to the DVC sponsored events for the past 4 (??) summers!! BBQ's and Block Parties. Is the International Pavalion INSIDE Epcot or is that the area before the admission gates!!! We are possibly NOT doing any theme parks again this year (year 3)!!! If we do, we are going over to those other ones...............sssshhhhh!!!!

If we don't need admission to Epcot we will be there for July 30 or the following one.............looking forward to meeting many other DVC DISers!!

It's at the International Gateway entrance area, before you go in. As you walk from Beach Club (or BW) to Epcot.

I know one of you great dis people will give us the low down on what perk it will be, if any at the party. At first I thought no way will they give us epcot admission. But it will be late in the day so just maybe they might? Hopin :wizard:

Dh and I hope to be there on August 23. We're staying at BWV's so we'll be close by. We've never been to one of these types of events 'cause we haven't been in the summer in a long time. Looking forward to it!

DW and I along with DS (9 months) will be there July 19th. Since this is our first trip as members (all past trips were with friends who are members) I figure it is one of those things that you should do at least once.

-Matt

We will be there on Aug 16th!

First we got the early AKV ressie we wanted and now this :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter