Summer wet/season shoes

We have water shoes by Body Glove... we love love them... they look like sneakers and are super comfortable.. We wear them in the parks, on the boat, beach, on cruises, they are wonderful for travel as they are light weight in my opinion.

Well, my husband tried Hey Dudes on our trip last August and while I laughed at first - he loved them, they were EVERYWHERE and they dried quick. Our almost 19 year old son has been a longtime Croc wearer(first real shoes he ever wore in 2005/2006 due to his chunky baby feet - nothing else fit!) and they have proven themselves time and time again as he rowed in high school and now in college (think wet docks and well, everything wet, actually) and in Disney. The last two years he has also worn Sanuks - comfortable and they dry quick if they get wet. Above all - they both always bring at least two pairs - usually three with sneakers, so they can allow for optimal drying time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter