Sunshine Seasons - Pork chop

SUSIEQ

DIS Veteran
Say it ain't so - I just noticed that Sunshine Seasons has removed the pork chop, corn on the cob and mashed potatoes from the menu. That is(was) my absolute favorite counter service meal at Disney World. I always look forward to eating that on our first night there every trip. Hopefully, it will return to the menu soon. If not, I'll have to find a new favorite meal.

Say it ain't so - I just noticed that Sunshine Seasons has removed the pork chop, corn on the cob and mashed potatoes from the menu. That is(was) my absolute favorite counter service meal at Disney World. I always look forward to eating that on our first night there every trip. Hopefully, it will return to the menu soon. If not, I'll have to find a new favorite meal.

I so understand! It's gotten to where I hate to acknowledge a favorite meal at any restaurant because it will for sure be removed! :( It's happened many times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter