Super Bowl cruise - Feb. 6 anyone?

TravelSaurus said:
I'm on the MS Gulf Coast so essentially just outside New Orleans. As a matter of fact we're on the direct Orlando flight out of New Orleans early Sunday morning.

Escaping the Mardi Gras madness too!

We're south of Mobile (near Pascagoula, but still in Alabama) and are flying out on the direct flight from Gulfport on Saturday! Add us to the list of those escaping from Mardi Gras madness!!!

shel985 said:
hey bdatriangle.....DH already has plans to go scout out the EPSN Skybox to watch the game....However I think it will be hard to do uninterrupted since, they start playin around 5pm and that is close to early dinners and the "must do" assembly drill around 4pm. DH will find a way to squeeze it in though! :earboy2:

Just to let you all know. There is no more ESPN Skybox on the ships. It's the teen club now. They are having sporting stuff in Diversions, which is in Route 66, the night club area.

TravelSaurus and BelleNBama - We are in Ocean Springs, MS ! We are driving down on Saturday (ugh) - because we wanted to stop in JAX on the way home and see old friends.........ended up being more convenient in the long run........Jill

(PS - Aren't you GLAD it FINALLY stopped raining!! I was starting to feel a wee bit soggy!)

nasmith said:
TravelSaurus and BelleNBama - We are in Ocean Springs, MS ! We are driving down on Saturday (ugh) - because we wanted to stop in JAX on the way home and see old friends.........ended up being more convenient in the long run........Jill

(PS - Aren't you GLAD it FINALLY stopped raining!! I was starting to feel a wee bit soggy!)

I know what you mean about the rain! It's just been miserable outside! I started packing tonight and have just about everything packed now. I can't find my two way radio's. I guess I'll go by Target and pick up another set before we leave Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter