Super Sports & More Swap 2011 : COMPLETE!

Nan--I just realized I forgot to include the return address label in the box. I'll mail it in an envelope today. Sorry :flower3:

No worries.. I utilize click and ship it anyway.... which reminds me... I need to delete that out of the Epcot swap..

So, if you haven't mailed yet.. don't worry about the return mailing label....

I will be mailing my package tomorrow. Thanks for letting me join.

Swap items mailed off today.

Thank you!! I will let you both know when they arrive!!!

BTW, everyone... I'm on a new mail route.... so about 99% of the time I don't see my mail till about 5-7pm... so it'll be late before I can let you know they arrive.. We use to get our mail between 12-2pm.... so this is a big adjustment for all of us... (wish they'd give me our old mailman back!)

My groups are in the mail!:yay:
Here's the pics:

Group 3-Baseball:
2 journal boxes
DSCN0979.jpg

Group 4-Basketball:
2 photomats
DSCN0980.jpg

Group 6-Beach:
Wild card-tag & journal box
DSCN0985.jpg

Group 7-Birthday:
2 journal boxes
DSCN0977.jpg

Group 13-Pool:
2 tags
DSCN0984.jpg

Group 14-Toys:
2 journal boxes
DSCN0978.jpg

Group 15-Zoo:
Wild card-title made out of shapes
DSCN0986.jpg

How funny!!!

Anne ~ our baseball paper and ribbon are the exact same... The embellishments on the toys are exactly the same!! Heck some of the zoo paper is the same too!!! Great minds think alike!!!

I'll let you know when they arrive!!!

Nan - I don't think I wll get these out to you before I leave for Maryland on Friday like I planned...busy week!! So, I will get them in the mail Monday afternoon. They will still reach you before deadline. I'll let you know when they are on their way for sure.

DisneyBarlans- Cute stuff! I have the same border pack with the shells, flip flops, etc. Love it! I used a lot of the borders on some of my recent cruise layouts. Great job!

I love that title made out of shapes Ann! I might have to borrow that idea for the next swap;):rolleyes1 (If that's OK with you!:hug:)

sorry for the highjack for a minute....we are still looking for somemore swappers for the Altered Paper Clip swap....please come over and join us!!!

Anne, I love your pieces!

As I was packaging things up, I realized I never posted a photo of 2 of my groups. Here are the 2 that I didn't share.

Dance title:
The "In" is stickled in red
DSC00404012.jpg

Zoo title:
The black stripes in "Wild" are flocked. The top "Go Wild" piece is pop dotted over a bottom black layer to give it dimension.
DSC00402010.jpg

Love them!!! :) This is going to be an awesome swap!!! The photos are NOT doing any of the pieces justice!!! You all will be amazed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter