Super Sports & More Swap 2011 : COMPLETE!

Rhonda, Stephanie, Anne ~

your packages have arrived in great condition!! We are just waiting for LM3K to mail (she is currently out of town)....and they'll be back as soon as I can sort her items into your boxes..

I plan to sort tomorrow and take photos...

Nan - Unfortunately, I am not 100% sure these will be on the way this am. We are still in Maryland. DS took 5th place in Nationals!!! :cool1: But, it was so late, we stayed again. I am not sure how early we will get the troops around since everyone is exhausted. Then, we have a 5 hour ride home. If we get back before it's too late to go to the p.o., I will send, if not, they will be postal Tuesday. They are almost all set to go, just have to bag & tag.

Nan - Unfortunately, I am not 100% sure these will be on the way this am. We are still in Maryland. DS took 5th place in Nationals!!! :cool1: But, it was so late, we stayed again. I am not sure how early we will get the troops around since everyone is exhausted. Then, we have a 5 hour ride home. If we get back before it's too late to go to the p.o., I will send, if not, they will be postal Tuesday. They are almost all set to go, just have to bag & tag.

Congrats to James :banana::banana::banana: You must be one very proud & excited Momma :)

Wow, Congrats to your DS!!!!

Hey, no apologizes.. your DS comes first!!!! Congrats to your DS!!!! That is a big deal!!! These can wait til tomorrow morning to be mailed.. I have everything sorted into groups so it won't take me but a few hours when your arrives to sort, verify and rebag and rebox everything to return... Have a safe trip home!!! Stop by when you get home just so we know you are there safely!

Update:

We are awaiting LM3K's package but it will be out this week (before final due date)... while I had free time I sorted all the groups and just need to drop LM3K's items in and seal the baggies up....

I already have boxes made, the inventory sheets attached, and will just seal and add click & ship to resend as soon as I can (hopefully by Saturday morning!!!)....

I will keep everyone posted..
Over the next several days, I will collect all the photos posted and put them into a slide show and add it to the thread...

Thank you everyone for a job well done!!!

Well done on getting everything done ahead of time!!:goodvibes

Sent this off with DH....will post pix and send DC either tonight after DD's softball game or tomorrow morning! Thanks Nan!!

Finally posting pix...

Baseball Pocket & Tag:

3swaps073.jpg

Museum Title:

3swaps074.jpg

Basketball Title:

3swaps075.jpg

Pool Mats:

3swaps076.jpg

Toys Title:

3swaps077.jpg

Backyard Fun Clips:

3swaps078.jpg

Beach Title:

3swaps079.jpg

Camping Title:

3swaps080.jpg

Beach Piecings:

3swaps081.jpg

Amusement Park Piecings:

3swaps082.jpg

Zoo Clips:

3swaps083.jpg

Picnic Tags:

3swaps084.jpg

Birthday Clips:

3swaps085.jpg

That's all of them...hope you all like!

Those look great... I hope to get a slide show up this weekend but things are just nuts around here...and I must deep clean the basement from the sump pump installation.. DH did most of the clean up; but you know mom's always find something not done just right....but he did clean up...

I'm just awaiting LM3Ks box and I will sort, seal, clip and ship and be out ASAP... I'll post again when the box arrives and when I go postal..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter