Surf and Turf Disney Style…..30 days of food on land and at sea! 06/16 WPE

yummy!
Cant wait to go to Bubba Gumps again-just a shame its a couple of years away :sad1:
Been keeping up with your reviews, fab as always. :goodvibes

We missed Bubba Gumps this trip. I still need to get there and try some of this yummy sutff.

yummy!
Cant wait to go to Bubba Gumps again-just a shame its a couple of years away :sad1:
Been keeping up with your reviews, fab as always. :goodvibes

Oh, say it isn't so .... years until you get back? NOOOOOOO
Thanks for sticking with me, it's been a while since I started this, but reviewing a whole month worth of food is quite a bit of work. :goodvibes

We missed Bubba Gumps this trip. I still need to get there and try some of this yummy sutff.

Jen, you HAVE TO add in Bubba one of your trips! Not only is the food really yummy - the atmosphere and ambience is just so fun! :lmao:

drool.gif
:rotfl2:

So glad I found you! :banana::banana::banana:

I love, love, love your reports!!:cloud9:

We are heading back to WDW in September and I will be doing a dining report when I get back, I hope mine is half as good as yours :goodvibes

Thanks for a lazy Sunday afternoon of good reading :lovestruc

I love to lurk on your reviews. Thanks for the information!

We LOVED Bubba Gump's when we went to Disneyland...almost made me sad to be on DDP last time in the World because we couldn't fit in eating there.

So glad I found you! :banana::banana::banana:

I love, love, love your reports!!:cloud9:

We are heading back to WDW in September and I will be doing a dining report when I get back, I hope mine is half as good as yours :goodvibes

Thanks for a lazy Sunday afternoon of good reading :lovestruc

So glad you found me! :goodvibes

When will you be at WDW in September? We will be there until September 8 too!
And I cannot wait for your dining review! :thumbsup2

Bubba's is a great place, a little expensive but oh so good!

We love Bubba Gump, but I am sure you'll know that.
Just not sure on the "expensive" part. :confused3 But then maybe I am too used to WDW prices. :laughing:

I love to lurk on your reviews. Thanks for the information!

We LOVED Bubba Gump's when we went to Disneyland...almost made me sad to be on DDP last time in the World because we couldn't fit in eating there.

Glad you came out of "hiding". I love to get to know my readers. :goodvibes

We always try to fit in a visit to Bubba Gump when we are in the US and we are looking forward to trying the one at DL in 2014 :goodvibes

Yum, I have only been to Bubba Gump once at Citywalk but both the drinks and food were wonderful. Thank you for sharing those pics!

I did see that you are going to be in WDW in September, but we dont arrive until the 15th, so we will miss you :sad1:
would have love to meet you guys, maybe next time :goodvibes

I love doing a dining & trip report, the planning and the reports are part of the fun for me ;)

Yum, I have only been to Bubba Gump once at Citywalk but both the drinks and food were wonderful. Thank you for sharing those pics!

We should be able to fit in three different Bubba locations this summer. ;) :rotfl2:
I strategicly planned it so we can have a late lunch at the one in Miami while driving to the Keys, then we are staying at Fort Lauderdale on the way back to Orlando. When I picked the hotel I made sure it was VERY close to the Bubba there and I am sure we will drive over to Citywalk one day during our WDW stay - so there you have it, three visits! :rotfl2:
We just love the food and atmosphere. :goodvibes

I did see that you are going to be in WDW in September, but we dont arrive until the 15th, so we will miss you :sad1:
would have love to meet you guys, maybe next time :goodvibes

I love doing a dining & trip report, the planning and the reports are part of the fun for me ;)

Ah, what a shame, we will miss you by a week, but well, hopefully another time. :goodvibes
Same here - I just love the planning and juggling around things about as much as I love the actual vacation. :thumbsup2

Yup, and that is what I do when I read this thread of yours. All I can ever comment is "yum" cause more words than that can't get through all the drool. :rotfl2:

:lmao: More droolworthy food coming up shortly ........

Day 27, September 8

Cinnabon

After a lot of shopping at Universal Citywalk we/I wanted to try some "dessert" so we popped into Cinnabon for a sweet bite.

IMG_2673.jpg

A Center of the Roll. The ooey, gooey middle of a roll! Bite-sized warm pieces that are topped with their signature cream cheese frosting. :cloud9: Oh my god, so good!

Next up - Krispy Kreme

Day 27, September 8

Krispy Kreme - yes AGAIN!!

On the way back we made another short stop at Krispy Kreme as we had missed our favourite security guard the last time. Needless to say that we could not leave without some doughnuts for ourselves as well. :rotfl2:

IMG_2678.jpg

IMG_2679.jpg

How were they? :love:
drool.gif

Next up - Wolfgang Puck's Express

I am drooling over that Cinnabon picture. Yum! I just started using a Cinnabon coffee creamer and let me tell you, it smells EXACTLY like a Cinnabon. It's heavenly!

I am drooling over that Cinnabon picture. Yum! I just started using a Cinnabon coffee creamer and let me tell you, it smells EXACTLY like a Cinnabon. It's heavenly!

I didn't know there is a Cinnabon coffee creamer - guess I need to google it and we need to pick some up when we are next in the US. Thanks for letting me know! :goodvibes

Day 27, September 8

Cinnabon

After a lot of shopping at Universal Citywalk we/I wanted to try some "dessert" so we popped into Cinnabon for a sweet bite.

IMG_2673.jpg

A Center of the Roll. The ooey, gooey middle of a roll! Bite-sized warm pieces that are topped with their signature cream cheese frosting. :cloud9: Oh my god, so good!

Next up - Krispy Kreme

That looks so yummy. Now... cinnabon... that one I can get to. Krisy Kreme... not so much. So I will linger on the cinnabon and dream about getting one of those. :goodvibes

Day 28, September 9

Wolfgang Puck's Express

Our vacation was coming to an end .... FAST!!!!!!
And that day we had another meet planned. We were meeting our friends Teresa (Teri1) and Mick for lunch at WPE.

They were running a little late, so we went ahead and ordered our lunch. I had the

IMG_2686.jpg

Crispy Chicken Tenders & French Fries, which I had had before and they are really nice. The meat is still juicy and the fries were mixed with fresh herbs and were really tasty.
Tom went with a favourite of his too! He ordered the

IMG_2687.jpg

Barbequed Chicken Pizza, succulent roasted chicken, red onion, cilantro, tomatoes and smokey BBQ sauce. He really enjoyed it - it was delicious.

Next up - Denny's

That looks so yummy. Now... cinnabon... that one I can get to. Krisy Kreme... not so much. So I will linger on the cinnabon and dream about getting one of those. :goodvibes

Ann, if you haven't tried the center of the roll - it is wonderful! I really loved it! And guess what, while looking for an online menu I discovered that we have a Cinnabon in Vienna!!! Only 2 1/2 hours drive! :rotfl2:

Ann, if you haven't tried the center of the roll - it is wonderful! I really loved it! And guess what, while looking for an online menu I discovered that we have a Cinnabon in Vienna!!! Only 2 1/2 hours drive! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: Ok, so at least the Krispy Kreme that I "think" is still around isn't THAT far.

Center of the roll? I think that maybe a weekend treat for me this weekend. I am craving something ooey and gooey and cinnamony. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter