Surprise Swap...Spoiler Alert!

Hi
Looks like we are sitting better now so Im just going to add group C~FabFive.

I have a question on general groups~ Is Breakfast too specific for anyone?
For the page group? I know I personally do not have any photos of breakfast, but I guess I could always take some if breakfast is ok with everyone else? :rotfl:

Can I have a spot in Holiday pages if it is not full?? Also general pages! Thanks!

I said I would keep groups at 6 to 8. I will add you ;)

Michelle - I will do a spotin each of the parks groups if there is room. And, for my grabbag, I will make 6 please!

The holiday page was at 7 which is a little large for page groups but a little small to break into two groups too? So I moved two us in a two page layout group (with permission from the other swapper ;)) If anyone wants into the two page Holiday layout group too, let me know. I know for Holidays I always do two page spreads because I always have too many photos. If not- no big deal!! Sorry! I know this is last minute!! If not, I will bow out and let the other swapper have my spot.

I can't get ahold of Enchanted Florist yet, so I'll sign her up anyway. If she doesn't want to do them, I'll do them instead. She's at work now and I have to go to work soon, so I won't be able to post later.

You can add me to the 2 page holiday pages, group 9B.

You can add Enchanted Florist to:

D. Princesses
K. Disney Grab Bag (it won't matter if she or I get back 1 of our own)
1. Holiday, non-Disney

Thanks for keeping it open.

VickiV

I can't get ahold of Enchanted Florist yet, so I'll sign her up anyway. If she doesn't want to do them, I'll do them instead. She's at work now and I have to go to work soon, so I won't be able to post later.

You can add me to the 2 page holiday pages, group 9B.

You can add Enchanted Florist to:

D. Princesses
K. Disney Grab Bag (it won't matter if she or I get back 1 of our own)
1. Holiday, non-Disney

Thanks for keeping it open.

VickiV

Got it ;)

I have PMed out my info. I DO NOT need info from Cassey, Sheila, Vicki, Cheryl, Lisa, Erin, Kelly, or Kiersten unless you have recently moved ;) Everyone else, I need your contact info!!

Please check your groups and the letters/numbers under the Players List to make sure I have your groups correct. Please check your groups and PM me your info if I need it.

Since I just added the two page layout Holiday group today, I am willing to make additions to that group only until tomorrow evening only ;)

My groups are good! Sent my info before I read your post, thanks for hostessing.

Cassey

Thanks Cassey

I could not PM Enchanted Florist my info? Maybe I have the username wrong?

Arizona Rita- your inbox is full. I can not PM you my info! Plus I guess I really need your address too;) If you have your spots done for this swap early, feel free to mail with the partner swap to save on postage

Michelle - my groups are good! I'd like to get into the 2-page holiday group if it's ok! I will stay in the 1-page also, unless you don't want us in both.

My groups look good except I need to be added to 9B, 2 page holiday lay outs.

Enchanted Florist will be sending her stuff in my box, so you won't need her info. If she failed to complete things, I would do them for her anyway. I'm pretty sure she's registered here as Enchanted Florist, it might be just 1 word though. I'd have to do a search of the recipe swaps to see for sure.

VickiV

My groups are good:thumbsup2 Just off to work will pm later

My groups are good :thumbsup2 I sent my PM before I read the thread.

My groups look good except I need to be added to 9B, 2 page holiday lay outs.

Enchanted Florist will be sending her stuff in my box, so you won't need her info. If she failed to complete things, I would do them for her anyway. I'm pretty sure she's registered here as Enchanted Florist, it might be just 1 word though. I'd have to do a search of the recipe swaps to see for sure.

VickiV

I will add you to 9B now. So that puts you in both 9 and 9B. If you are taking care of Enchanted Florist, that should be fine ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter