• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Survivor 34: Game Changers

Good luck all, enjoy the season. Lets get a few more people to join. BUMP

I'm in for the fantasy league! Just picked my roster. I've never played so I'm sure I will suck :-)

Is this going to be a spoiler free thread? If not, can someone start one? I'm not a diehard fan but I still don't like knowing in advance what's going to happen.

Is this going to be a spoiler free thread? If not, can someone start one? I'm not a diehard fan but I still don't like knowing in advance what's going to happen.
No posting details about an episode until it has been broadcast on the West Coast. Is that spoiler free enough?

Fantasy League Update: 9 Players!

Last edited:
No posting details about an episode until it has been broadcast on the West Coast. Is that spoiler free enough?

Fantasy League Update: 9 Players!

That's fair enough. I was more wondering about stuff that's found out before the episode has aired for anyone..like a few days in advance.

Yes, they better vote Sandra off quick, Even though she's on my league! Is the only one who's won twice? I managed to wrangle one kid to watch with Me (bribed with a homemade pineapple cake...lol)

Yes, they better vote Sandra off quick, Even though she's on my league! Is the only one who's won twice? I managed to wrangle one kid to watch with Me (bribed with a homemade pineapple cake...lol)
Lol... I managed to wrangle a kid too. No bribe though. She just said she needed a show to watch. I didn't put Sandra on my team as I figure she'll be gone quick. I tried to select folks who will last... picked a couple I don't like and left off a couple I don't like. Sorry, could not pick Culpepper...blech. I did pick Tony though... double blech. Rooting for my faves....Aubry (for good game play) and Malcolm (mmmmm). Didn't put Malcolm on my team though... figure he'll be gone early... boo.

For the life of me, I cannot remember Sierra AT ALL. Who else was on that season?

I'm in! I'm voting for Caleb because I liked him on Big Brother which is my summer guilty pleasure show

Tony is annoying, can't imagine working with him. He'd drive me crazy! And his waxed body has me ewwww.....lol

Wasn't ciera on the season Blood vs Water with her mom? And Culpepper and Monica?
That's brunette Cierra with a C. There is a tall blonde Sierra too and she was on a dud season. Can't remember but she fought hard on he season but went kinda early. She was on the outs. That's all I remember.

To edit above... Sierra finished 5th on white collar vs blue collar and it was a dud season. She was on the outs with her blue collar tribe and fought hard to stick around. Tried to flip at merge, I do believe. Or she stayed loyal even though she was on the outs and that came back to bite her.

To edit above... Sierra finished 5th on white collar vs blue collar and it was a dud season. She was on the outs with her blue collar tribe and fought hard to stick around. Tried to flip at merge, I do believe. Or she stayed loyal even though she was on the outs and that came back to bite her.

Okay, I remember the season st least, still don't remember her LOL

I remember Sierra because she was good at challenges. Bit of an Amazon. Michaela too, which is why I was confused that they had her sitting out on the physical parts of the challenges.

Off to a great start! I thought so, anyway, looking forward to the next epodes. And I didn't fall asleep!

Okay, I remember the season st least, still don't remember her LOL
Wow, I can usually remember players, but not her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter