• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Survivor 34: Game Changers

The West coast should have watched by now. I am not going to mentions who was voted off, but what was with Tony, digging a bunker next to the water hole? Does he really think no one will figure out he is hiding and listening?

I was hoping he'd stay around long enough to try it, and have someone step on him. That explanation would have been entertaining!

Tony messed up by confronting Sandra and Troy that night. He should have kept his mouth shut and just listened to see what he could hear. They apparently didn't know that he had left camp. Of course we'll never know, but I'm wondering if that confrontation was what caused Sandra to flip on him. I know that Troy was pressing for Tony to go and Sandra was agreeing with him but she's a good liar and good at telling people what they want to hear.

Glad Tony gone!!! Hopefully JT next! Sandra needs to bring it down a level. I hope Ciera and Ozzie can mend fence or it looks like she be leaving once they lose.

Looks like Tai is up to his old tricks again. He flies under the radar more than he should.

I thought Brad could be a bit of a hot head but he was on with his wife and they were protective of each other. I don't know... that season stunk and was hard to watch so I skim watched. Do remember hating both Culpepper though.

I thought Brad could be a bit of a hot head but he was on with his wife and they were protective of each other. I don't know... that season stunk and was hard to watch so I skim watched. Do remember hating both Culpepper though.
I guess I'm not remembering him correctly. I thought he got voted pretty quick or trade place so Monica could stay.

Woo! 1st place in the league :D Cheering for Micheala to win. My family always does our own little 'pool' where we pick a player to win, or go the farthest, after the first episode, and I picked Sierra. I think she should be able to fly under the radar enough to make it far (like she did last time).

My money is on goat lol

Since we saw the goats and they have chickens I know now that we DVR each episode and watch it when it is done this way we can fast forward through any killings that they do! That part totally ruins the show for me.

Supposedly on the CBS all access they have a longer preview for upcoming show and makes it look like a goat gets caught and killed. Could be trickery by the show as I thought they were not allowed to kill livestock. But maybe be prepared and do like aprilgail is and record so you can FF. I know this is a no spoiler thread but I think it's fair to warn folks in this case.

I don't mind the killings as long as they're done fairly humanely. Haven't they killed wild pigs before? I assume the goats are wild and not some Fijian's "livestock" if by livestock you mean they belong to someone.

I don't mind either. But my teen DDs will be beside themselves. Well, my more emotional one will be. She be interesting.

I don't mind the killings as long as they're done fairly humanely. Haven't they killed wild pigs before? I assume the goats are wild and not some Fijian's "livestock" if by livestock you mean they belong to someone.

I don't care how its done I don't want to see it- its bad enough to see them ripping apart the cooked meat with their teeth!

Tony is crazy but I would have liked him to stay long enough to get his secret hideaway done and to see if it worked.

If you're on the Fantasy League, don't forget that you can switch up your roster every week. You can't change your 8 but you can shuffle around the active 5. If you had player that got voted out, you'll probably want to bench them.

If you're on the Fantasy League, don't forget that you can switch up your roster every week. You can't change your 8 but you can shuffle around the active 5. If you had player that got voted out, you'll probably want to bench them.
2 of my 8 were already voted off.... so they will be on bench. Hoping none of my others go tis week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter