Survivor Gabon Fantasy League (Season Finale Tonight!)

Jedi was the biggest mover though. He was in next to last place and jumped over 5 people this week.

Way to go, Jedi! (clappy hands)

Looks good to me! I am Back. On. Top!

Important Fantasy League Notes! :grouphug:

Recap Episode
Because of the Thanksgiving holiday, this week's episode is a "recap." They will be summarizing the season so far, showing some previously unaired clips and some of the survivor audition tapes. I'm taking the week off! Don't post your picks this week, I ain't counting nothin'! :teacher:

I don't believe CBS scores recap episodes either. But then again, nothing they do ever makes sense. If you're playing there, you'd better make your picks just in case. ;)

DISBoard League Twist
I'd like to make a proposal for the final episode. Since it will probably be down to 4 or 5 Survivors we won't have many options for our teams. It's very likely that many of us will have the same Survivors. The only way we'll be able to score points on the other players is with the bonus points. To make it a little more interesting, I'd like for us to do what CBS did in the first season of Fantasy League.

Rank the players for the final episode! When you pick your final four Survivors for the last episode you also give them the rank that you think they will finish the game. For example:

Randy -2nd
Kelly - 1st
Charlie - 4th
Ace -3rd

We'll come up with a scheme for awarding points based on which positions you choose correctly. Maybe something like 4th=30, 3rd=40, 2nd=50 and 1st=60. I'm not really sure about the point values but you get the idea. And I'm not sure if this should replace our normal bonus point options or be in addition to them. Feel freel to talk it out. If you hate the idea that's ok too. :thumbsup2

I shall cast my Nay. Too much risk of you catching me at the last minute. popcorn::

DisBoards Survivor Gabon Fantasy League: Week 9 Leaderboard
Player name: This weeks's score / Total Score
threeboysmom 306 / 2235
KrazyPete 279 / 2211
Sorsha 237 / 2007
aengus 324 / 1928
MattyD 279 / 1878
LilyTheBootQueen 177 / 1805
See.low 144 / 1750
MPhins13 168 / 1737
palmnut 246 / 1723
CAJUNWDWFAN 291 / 1656
Cardinal 156 / 1651
Amy 168 / 1623
BriarRosie 168 / 1613
kaylajr 168 / 1536
RicksCafe 144 / 1534
tinkabellspirate 1504 / 1351

MattyD and Aengus both made big moves to land in the top 5 this week. Jedi was the biggest mover though. He was in next to last place and jumped over 5 people this week. :thumbsup2

Please check your scores and let me know if you think I made an error.

Just call me George Jefferson because I'm movin on up :dance3:

Yay for me , lol. I actually cold have done better since Bob got me negative points. :(

Not sure if I'll have time to post my picks tomorrow so I'll post mine today

(11-27-08)

Ken - catch fish
Bob - picks teeth
Corinne - Says title
Matty - picks teeth

(11-27-08)

Ken - catch fish
Bob - picks teeth
Corinne - Says title
Matty - picks teeth

I thought we weren't posting picks this week cause its a recap episode? If I am mistaken, someone let me know so I can figure out my team for this week. :)

I thought we weren't posting picks this week cause its a recap episode? If I am mistaken, someone let me know so I can figure out my team for this week. :)

Correct. No picks for tomorrow! We get to actually enjoy an episode without stress! :thumbsup2

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.... Survivor style

24l26hu.png

wow wow wow!! Congrats Pink on getting to first place!

I'm thinking it's too late to post this...but if not my picks are:

Bob - Says title
Ken - Says title
Crystal - Says title
Matty - Says title

I'm thinking it's too late to post this...but if not my picks are:

Bob - Says title
Ken - Says title
Crystal - Says title
Matty - Says title

You're way early for next week. This week was a recap episode so we're taking a holiday break from the scoring. :thumbsup2

Here are my picks for this week:

Matty
Sugar
Kenny
Crystal

(11-27-08)

Ken - catch fish
Bob - picks teeth
Corinne - Says title
Matty - picks teeth

I guess I will forward these picks for the show on (12-04-08)

This week's picks:

Bob - Episode title
Sugar - Plays a HII
Kenny - Fish
Matty - Teeth

Ok, here are my picks for this week:

Kenny - teeth
Sugar - title
Bob - cries
Corinne - teeth

I have a feeling Matty will be going home this week. Although I HOPE Crystal will be the one going home, I'm afraid she's going to make it to the final 2(3). I really don't like her!!

Okay my picks this week

Bob --Teeth
Matty--Fish
Sugar --HII
Susie--says title

Just wondering what the episode title is this week???

Here are my picks:

Bob - fish
Crystal - teeth
Susie - title
Sugar - HII

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter