Survivor Gabon Fantasy League (Season Finale Tonight!)

And did I hear a promo correctly? There's supposed to be a marriage proposal on Survivor tonight?:scared1: Who's proposing to whom? (I think I need a puking smiley for this one)

And did I hear a promo correctly? There's supposed to be a marriage proposal on Survivor tonight?:scared1: Who's proposing to whom? (I think I need a puking smiley for this one)

A puking smiley? Awww....I think I'm going to need Sugar's tissues tonight :sad:

Bob - Says the episode title
Crystal - Brushes teeth with a stick
Sugar - Plays a hidden immunity idol
Kenny - Catches a fish

Et tu, Bob?

I'm too disillusioned with Bob's game play to continue to play DIS Fantasy Survivor.

Peace out, y'all!

Ricks (who won't have his faith in television restored until "Lost" returns)

Matty - brushes teeth
Crystal - title
Sugar - kiss
Kenny - title

Gosh havent I won YET?

Guess I'll roll these over from last week...

Bob - Says title
Ken - Says title
Crystal - Says title
Matty - Says title

Susie - Brushes teeth with a stick
Matty - Catches a fish

On the marriage thing I will assume it's in one of the video mails from someone at home :) .. Good thing I bought tissues yesterday!

On the marriage thing I will assume it's in one of the video mails from someone at home :) .. Good thing I bought tissues yesterday!

Oh, I was thinking one of the Survivors proposes to one of the other Survivors - that's why I wanted the puking smiley!:lmao: But I like your idea MUCH better; no puking.:thumbsup2

Bob - Says Episode title
Kenny - Catches a Fish
Matty - Says Episode title
Sugar - Plays Hidden Immunity Idol
:confused3

Oh my gosh!!! I am soooooooo nervous with my picks tonight. I can't stand this :( I'm shaking.

If I can hold my first place lead after tonight, I think I might just have a great shot at winning the grand prize.

Oh my gosh!!! I am soooooooo nervous with my picks tonight. I can't stand this :( I'm shaking.

If I can hold my first place lead after tonight, I think I might just have a great shot at winning the grand prize.

I always KNEW you could do it :thumbsup2

Wonder what will I wear :goodvibes

Your picks for week uh... 10?

CAJUNWDWFAN
Ken - catch fish
Bob - picks teeth
Corinne - Says title
Matty - picks teeth

See.low
Bob - Says title
Ken - Says title
Crystal - Says title
Matty - Says title

BriarRosie
Matty
Sugar
Kenny
Crystal

tinkabellspirate
Bob - title
Corinne - fish
Crystal - title
Jessica - fish

Sorsha
Bob - Episode title
Sugar - Plays a HII
Kenny - Fish
Matty - Teeth

Amy
Kenny - teeth
Sugar - title
Bob - cries
Corinne - teeth

kaylajr
Bob - Teeth
Matty- Fish
Sugar - HII
Susie- says title

palmnut
Bob - fish
Crystal - teeth
Susie - title
Sugar - HII

KrazyPete
Crystal - Brushes teeth with a stick
Kenny - Catches a fish

threeboysmom
Bob - Title
Crystal - Title
Sugar - Title
Kenny - Title

aengus
Matty - brushes teeth
Crystal - title
Sugar - kiss
Kenny - title

MattyD
Bob - Stick
Crystal - Stick
Sugar - Episode
Matty - Stick

LilyTheBootQueen
Susie - Brushes teeth with a stick
Matty - Catches a fish

MPhins13
Bob - Says Episode title
Kenny - Catches a Fish
Matty - Says Episode title
Sugar - Plays Hidden Immunity Idol

Cardinal
Bob - Fish
Corrine - Fish
Sugar - Plays HII
Matty - Title

Stink, stink, stink!

I needed MATTY, not Kenny last night! Grrrr..... I went back and forth between those two survivors yesterday.... finally settled on Kenny thinking he'd be the other boot target besides Corinne (wanted those name points at Tribal). I had a 50/50 shot, and I chose WRONG! :sad:

Bob, however, rocked the points last night! WOW!

Well, I didn't do as bad as I thought... still in first place, but the 2nd place person managed to catch up to me and now we're tied for that first place spot. The pressure is REALLY on for this week now. And.... on CBS we can only now choose TWO people for our roster, not four. Anyone have any thoughts to doing the same here?

Awww, had to share this with you all - an interview with Corinne after she was voted. Bob has redeemed himself in my eyes again. I had a very hard time with his cooperation in the Randy stint, but this explains why he had to go along with it. Sugar.... well.... let's not get into that :mad:

RNO: I have to admit that I was surprised you didn’t seem to hold a grudge against Bob for participating in the first fake immunity idol scam against Randy. Why not?

Corinne: That is a great question. There is something edited out that is very important in that episode. They basically pulled Bob aside [in Episode 10] and said he was going to be voted out, not Randy. They all wanted him gone because he’s likeable. It’s easier to take Randy to the end, we’re not very well liked. They told him if you cooperate, we will save you for one round.

He is not that guy, that is not representative of his behavior, which is why you saw him flipping out at Sugar [in last night's episode]. That moment, there is more of that they didn’t show, he is just twisted with guilt. He was a broken man. He said he didn’t come on the show to be someone he’s not, he can’t believe he did that. He did it to save himself one more round. They didn’t show that. That’s not how it went down at all.

Yay Bob!

I think what Bob needs to do now is align with Matty/Susie and pull in Sugar also to blindside Ken. He has got to get that kid out of the game. They've ALL got to get that kid out of there if they have any hope of winning. The following episode, he'll have to blindside Matty. Then it's smooth sailing for him whichever two girls he decides to take with him to the Finale. He'll win it for sure. :teeth:

Well I hope this weeks episode takes Kenny's ego down a notch or two :)

Actually I have to think he is not going to be able to recover from this, crystal however can pull this out if she decides to throw Kenny under the bus. Actually rooting for ya this week Crystal LOL

Since I will be going on my trip in a couple of days, I made my final 2 picks on the cbs.com website.

I think it's only fair to keep it to two players here since we can't do four on the Fantasy site.

My picks for the end are:

Matty - winner
Sugar - not the winner. ;)

Have a WONDERFUL trip, Briar! Sooooo jealous :sick:

Yes, I think we're going to follow CBS in that regard. Everyone needs to choose TWO Survivors this week, NOT four as in the past.

**IF YOU POST FOUR SURVIVORS THIS WEEK, WE WILL ONLY TAKE YOUR FIRST TWO SURVIVORS INTO CONSIDERATION FOR SCORING**

And don't forget.... there is a 2-hour Survivor on Sunday, 12/14 (two back-to-back episodes which means two boots) then an hour Finale after that (we don't score the Finale, by the way).

So not only will you need to get your picks in by 8 EST Thursday (as usual), you will also need to choose two new picks and post those by 8 EST Sunday (or we will just use your two picks from Thursday).

And then...... we're done! :grouphug:

Good luck everyone! This is it! We're done to the last week of Survivor!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter