Table service at Epcot

Nanceliz319

Mouseketeer
Ok you guys are the experts.
What restaurants in Epcot for dinner?
It will be an all adult trip.
Thank you! Oh, I should have said that we like something different but don't mind a good steak also

Our favorites are Chefs de France, Spice Road Table, and La Hacienda. If you are willing to walk 5-10 minutes out of the park, Yachtsman and Flying Fish are our absolute favorites.

Lots of options:

Chefs de France - really great fromage and charcuterie boards, yummy steak frites. Love it. It's our go-to Epcot dinner these days.
Le Celier - nice steaks, kinda romantical setting.
Biergarten - DH and I love German food and there's plenty of opportunity to get one's drink on. Order das boot.
San Angel Inn - DH and I also like Mexican food. It's okay, but really the most romantic of all WDW restaurants.
Spice Road Table - a bit adventurous and a lot like what you would expect from a trendy fusion restaurant in a city.

If you are looking for really good food, then Monsieur Paul, no other restaurant in EPCOT comes close in quality if you enjoy French cuisine.
Tokyo Dining is also very good. Readd great reviews about Takumi Tei, looking forward to eating there in October.
If you are going to do Italian, I would walk over to the Swan for Il Mulino.
For Seafood, either Flying Fish on Boardwalk ot BlueZoo at the Dolphin.
Resturant Marrakesh is very good and the entertainment is fun.

Teppan Edo is a must for us. We've done in the past and loved it. Trying to decide 2nd and possibly 3rd place. Your comments are really helping. I'm going to get with my daughter in law to decide. We have some time. trip is next year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter