Take your AAA card!

*Flower*

Can you help me? I still cannot locate the coupon on the site. What corner is it in? I must be a real moron!!!

*Flower*

Thank you so very much. I thought I would never get my hands on that coupon. Your terrific!!!

Can someone please help me - I went on the aaasouth website - and I found where you type Orlando, FL and I got a whole bunch of printable stuff and I even found Universal but it wasn't for 20% - it was just for a few dollars off the passes and 10% off citywalk and souvineers. Can anyone give me a little guidance or just email me the coupon??? (sidewalk@optonline.net)

Thanks!

sidewalk, when you get to the search page, type in Orlando, and in the businaess name, universal, you should get one return that says something about save $4 on 2 day oass, and underneath that there should be a little fire icon that says hot deals, click on that, and the coupon will be in a pop up window. Immediatly to the right of the fire icon it says, april partnet of the month HTH

I used my coupon this weekend, with no problems. All the cashiers knew how to ring up purchases with it. Saved a few pennies on my trip.

FOUND IT ! WOO HOO

I also grabbed the address for all to use:

try this:
http--www.aaa.com-AAA-999-sycs-UniversalBanner.jpg

Thanks everyone!

SIDEWALK - I type this is and just a picture comes up. Nothing else to click.

Help everyone I cannot get to the coupon. I am sorry, I must not be typing in something right. I am not coming up with the discount in the left hand side.

Sorry for the confusion!!!! Thanks!!!!

They sent me the 20% coupon when I ordered my tickets through AAA. I did not check to see if it was in my magazine.

Question - Do I just re-use the same coupon each time, or should I print a bunch and take them with me?

Can you use it for alcohol purchases, too? Well, it IS vacation! We're leaving in 6 days, and every day I find a new discount! It's great!

Thanks!
Traci

Originally posted by theterms
Question - Do I just re-use the same coupon each time, or should I print a bunch and take them with me?

Can you use it for alcohol purchases, too? Well, it IS vacation! We're leaving in 6 days, and every day I find a new discount! It's great!

Thanks!
Traci
You reuse the same coupon. i am not sure about the alcohol question. I would just present the coupon and see what happens. It never hurts to ask.

Thanks for the info! I may just print an extra or two, just I case one gets misplaced!

I made a couple of copies so we all had one incase we weren't together at the moment. I actually forgot to use it a couple of times. Of course I had to figure in my head how much $ i didn't save!
Ellen

Does anyone know - do you have to show your AAA card ? I can't find mine and we leave in a few days!!

Originally posted by SIDEWALK
Does anyone know - do you have to show your AAA card ? I can't find mine and we leave in a few days!!

every time they asked to see the card.

Great - I wonder if they will fedex me a new one.

I'm calling now - they are probably closed on Sundays - thanks for the info!!

I have mine packed already and we are not leaving until September!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter