Tammy's pj ... 10/20/2008 WP & ADH.... TRIP REPORT UPDATED pg 12!! Day 7 WEDDING DAY!

I tried on nearly all of the dresses on your list and they're all beautiful.
I ended up going with your #6 dress in the end, and actually my mother had picked it out and told me to just try it on, and I loved it!

Your DF has great tastes in rings as well!
I helped mine out, but I have the same E-ring. :goodvibes

Can't wait to read more of your PJ.

there is a website
http://www.shopforbridal.com/Bridesmaid_Dresses_s/3.htm
that sells them and they are really cheap (well compared to here) $149.95 us dollars which in sterling is around £75 and that dress here is £180 which is about $360 us dollars!
I'm not sure what the canadian money is like so not sure if its cheaper but they do ship to the uk so would have thought they ship to you

Thank you so much! Canadian dollar is almost at par with the US dollar so it should be very close in price. Only thing that might get me is shipping but I live close to the border so I might just have to rent a box from the post office. :lmao:

the shipping to the uk is only $23 so thats really good for 3 dresses.

Good luck with it, they are lovely dresses in real life so they will be great at your wedding. Summer caitlin has ordered from the site and she was pleased with her stuff

welcome Tammy and many congrats on your engagement!! :goodvibes I think the end of October is a lovely time to get married! :rotfl: just look at my date!

amazing how we brides can get all our stuff picked out so quickly - you'd think we'd been dreaming of this day for quite some time now! love all your wedding gown choices but my favorites are #4 and #5 - of course, you'll know much better when you finally try them on.

also love invite #1 - definitely different. and I love that your flower girls will be dressed like the princess's! and wow, what a gorgeous ring! I still can't figure out how to get a great closeup! are you using a digital camera and if so, how many pixtels? maybe that's my problem!

anyways, welcome aboard! :banana:

Michelle :cloud9:

I still can't figure out how to get a great closeup! are you using a digital camera and if so, how many pixtels? maybe that's my problem!

I used a digital camera .... a 3.2 I believe. So nothing fancy. I didn't take the picture super close up like it appears though because then the ring gets all fuzzy in the picture. What I did was take it close enough that I could see it but not so close that it was fuzzy. So in the picture it actually appears to be not so close up. Then I crop and edit the picture in Microsoft Office Picture Manager. That's how I got it to be a close up. Hope this helps.

I used a digital camera .... a 3.2 I believe. So nothing fancy. I didn't take the picture super close up like it appears though because then the ring gets all fuzzy in the picture. What I did was take it close enough that I could see it but not so close that it was fuzzy. So in the picture it actually appears to be not so close up. Then I crop and edit the picture in Microsoft Office Picture Manager. That's how I got it to be a close up. Hope this helps.

thanks, I'll give it a shot when I get home later!

Michelle :cloud9:

Hello Fellow Canadian! I am in Edmonton.

Gotta love that the dollar is so strong eh? Our wedding is ending up coming in several thousands of dollars cheaper then we were budgeting because of it. It just means I get more spending money for shopping!

I love everything in your journal, especially the bridesmaids dresses. My pick would be number 1 or number 3. Your proposal is so sweet, but I must say that ferrets creap me right out! I won't even go near them in the pet store. To each their own though. I have many people tell me that bulldogs are really ugly and thats what I'm getting.

Hello Fellow Canadian! I am in Edmonton.

Gotta love that the dollar is so strong eh? Our wedding is ending up coming in several thousands of dollars cheaper then we were budgeting because of it. It just means I get more spending money for shopping!

I love everything in your journal, especially the bridesmaids dresses. My pick would be number 1 or number 3. Your proposal is so sweet, but I must say that ferrets creap me right out! I won't even go near them in the pet store. To each their own though. I have many people tell me that bulldogs are really ugly and thats what I'm getting.

The dollar being so strong couldn't have come at a better time. I just home it will eventually be par.

I think bulldogs are oh so cute. And as for ferrets I wasn't a huge fan until I owned one. I've heard so many horror stories about them but mine is such a baby.

:banana: Yay! So excited! :banana: Just found out that I will be meeting with the wedding planner on Aug.29th. We were going to be down there for a family trip so I thought I might as well see if I could get an appointment too.

So anyone have any tips or info I need to know so I'm ready for this. :eek:

Your e-ring is so pretty. I really like the colors for the flowers. I like bm dress # 4 the best. It's really cute!

Yaya!!! A fellow Canadian from Ontario (London specifically)-I have only come acrossed a couple. I am also very happy about the dollar!!

Everything sounds great!! I love the dress!!

Yaya!!! A fellow Canadian from Ontario (London specifically)-I have only come acrossed a couple. I am also very happy about the dollar!!

Everything sounds great!! I love the dress!!

WOOT WOOT for Canada! Haha I'm actually a Londoner too! What a small world!

Really, thats awesome!! It's nice to know I am not the only one!
If you find any good deals or stores, let me know..:cool1:

Maggie

I will for sure and same goes for you. It's so exciting to know that there is another Disney bride here in London. Everyone I talk to thinks I'm crazy. :lmao:

I LOVE your PJ so far! I am so glad I got in on this and can follow along with your journey!!! You are going to live my dream....ahhh someday I'll get married in WDW...someday....lol

Hi~All your planning seems to be going so well! Congratulations! DF and I are also planning an October '08 wedding! It's neat to know other weddings will be taking place near to our date as well. Again, everything looks great.

Congratulations! Andrew sounds like a sweetheart, wanting "his princess" to have the wedding of her dreams. You two are such a cute couple!

That's exciting that you're meeting with your planner in less than a week now!! Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter