Tammy's pj ... 10/20/2008 WP & ADH.... TRIP REPORT UPDATED pg 12!! Day 7 WEDDING DAY!

WOW it's been a while since I've updated on here. Well I finally met with a wedding consaltant at Disney. Pam was awesome and was very helpful. We have decided that we are going to have our 2:30pm wedding at the Wedding Pavillion and the the cocktail hour and reception at The Alantic Dance Hall. We are hoping for October 19th. Now all we can do is wait. :sad1:

I've all ready started a bit of shopping for gifts and welcome bags. Yes I know early ..... but I couldn't help myself.

Here is what I have put together for my two flower girls so far.

(bag, mickey hair ties, princess hair clips, tinkerbell brush, Cinderella lip balm, Cinderella light up pin, Tinkerbell photo frame, Princess crayons and markers and Winnie the Pooh water bottle)

weddingstuff003.jpg

I am planning on adding a stuffed animal, some colouring books and then a t-shirt that says Flower girl on it with the date.

That's all I have for now. Let me know what you think. :cutie:

I totally forgot that Andrew has picked out what he thinks he wants for his tux. I think they are pretty cute but need to see them on the guys to make sure they don't look silly.

zoottux.jpg

I love styles 1 and 3 for the bridesmaids and #3 for the invitations. I was the maid of honor in my sister's wedding and we wore the fuschia tea-length dress and it was gorgeous. We had these little hats with a small veil on them ( I can't describe them at all), but they did look good (20 years ago!!). Good luck to you, can't wait to read more.

Here are the dresses I have picked for my bridesmaids. I think the first one will be my choice but I won't know until I see my girls try them on.

Dress 4
bmdress9.jpg

I luuuurrrve the style of this dress, think it would look fab on my chief bridesmaid - which website did you find all these designs on?

Hi there! I caught up on your PJ! Your colors are very similar to mine! I'm doing fuchsia and orange with a little bit of light pink. I LOVE the bright colors! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get your date. Good luck with everything!

:banana: We got our date! :banana: Pam e-mailed me today and said we are all set for Monday October 20th 2008! 2:30pm at WP and then 3:30pm cocktails and reception at Alantic Dance Hall. Woot woot! :dance3:

So I just finished signning my contract! :cool1: Now it's all real. YIKES! :scared1: It's exciting though. I went this weekend and tried on a bunch of dresses. I think I finally found the one! Here is the one that I really love right now. It will be in white.

A3112LTt.jpg
A3112LT.jpg

A3112.jpg
A3112k.jpg

Hi Tammy,

Wow, the dress is beautiful! I love it! I was reading through your PJ and the funny thing is, my date is October 19, 2008...2:30 WP. I was so nervous that someone would already have it booked and it turns out that you were looking at that date too. I also have Pam, I really like her. She has been really helpful.

Anyway, can't wait to hear more!

that dress is beautiful!

i just wanted to comment on your invite choices...i have #4...by the time i got them, it was too late to return them, i ordered them from cceasy, if you order from them, order a lot extra...several of mine had folds in them and the cut outs were wrong, they cut minnie's ear off!!! the paper on the outer envelopes and overall is of cheaper quality than i would have liked. i compensated, for lack of time, by using different envelopes bought from paper source and adding a ribbon around the inner envelope (which was fine).
just wanted to let you know! i regret ordering my invitations from them, but oh well...

Hi Tammy,

Wow, the dress is beautiful! I love it! I was reading through your PJ and the funny thing is, my date is October 19, 2008...2:30 WP. I was so nervous that someone would already have it booked and it turns out that you were looking at that date too. I also have Pam, I really like her. She has been really helpful.

Anyway, can't wait to hear more!

Aww thank you so much.

Well I'm glad we both got a date we are happy with. Maybe I will see you when we are down there.

that dress is beautiful!

i just wanted to comment on your invite choices...i have #4...by the time i got them, it was too late to return them, i ordered them from cceasy, if you order from them, order a lot extra...several of mine had folds in them and the cut outs were wrong, they cut minnie's ear off!!! the paper on the outer envelopes and overall is of cheaper quality than i would have liked. i compensated, for lack of time, by using different envelopes bought from paper source and adding a ribbon around the inner envelope (which was fine).
just wanted to let you know! i regret ordering my invitations from them, but oh well...

Thanks for the info. I haven't decided on an invite yet. There so many to pick from. I really appreciate your help though. Thanks again!

Tammy- Congratulations! I love the dress you picked out. The guys tuxes are perfect for the Atlantic Dance hall. I wanted Phil to wear that but he didn't like it, it goes so much with the them of the hall, we even considered getting poker tables in there but opted out. THere is were our recpetion was, you will love it! You can check out my pictures in my trip report.

I like the idea of having the flowergirls dress as princesses, very cute.

Tammy- Congratulations! I love the dress you picked out. The guys tuxes are perfect for the Atlantic Dance hall. I wanted Phil to wear that but he didn't like it, it goes so much with the them of the hall, we even considered getting poker tables in there but opted out. THere is were our recpetion was, you will love it! You can check out my pictures in my trip report.

I like the idea of having the flowergirls dress as princesses, very cute.

Thanks for all the kind words. I loved your pictures and TR and now I am that much more excited. :banana:

So I did diecide to go with the one dress. I got fitted on Friday. The dress is a Maggie Soretto and I am very happy with it. This is the dress I went with but in white.

A3112LTt.jpg

A3112LT.jpg

I also picked out the dresses for my bridesmaids. I am very excited about this. We decided to go with this dress. My maid and Matron of honor will have the dress the way it is and my other 3 bridesmaids will have spaghetti straps added to theirs just to make it a little different.

untitled-21.jpg

I found this dress was very flattering on all my girls so I am very happy with it and also very happy to be done with them.

Well that's it for now. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter