Taste of Flower and Garden Festival announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick tip about the orange bird sipper, when I got it a couple years ago I was able to get the drink in a separate cup so I didn’t have to carry around a sticky sipper all day!
Exactly what we did on Sunday. In fact, we only purchased 1 sipper with smoothie on the side and another smoothie alone without sipper. The latter being cheaper.

Here's the list of dishes we definitely want try:
Avocado Toast (me)
Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread (split w/wife)
Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread (I'd like to say we'll split this, but we'll probably end up each getting one!)
Citrus-braised Crispy Pork Belly (me)
Citrus Shortcake (split w/wife)
Fried Green Tomatoes w/Blue Crab-Fennel Salad (wife)
Macaron au Chocolate en Sucette (wife)
Beef Brisket Burnt Ends and Smoked Pork Belly Sliders (me)
Crawfish Étouffée (wife)
Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham (me)

Here's the "maybe" list (depending on how stuffed we are from the items listed above):
Tarte aux Oignons Caramélisés et Chèvre
Grilled Street Corn on the Cob
Corned Beef Brisket Hash
Taco Vampiro

Quick tip about the orange bird sipper, when I got it a couple years ago I was able to get the drink in a separate cup so I didn’t have to carry around a sticky sipper all day!
Thanks for the tip! I hadn't even considered that, and it sounds like a plan to me!

We planned 2 days in April at EPCOT as there are too many things we want to try for only 1 day.
Missed not going last year, so excited for this year.

I was eager to see some merch too and found some videos on Instagram. I’m eyeing what looks to be a planter shaped like Minnie rain boots.
it just seemed as if it was released late this year... I thought they usually give you a sneak peak before Flower and Garden but may be I am wrong on that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter